Thread: Download windows 8 Developer Preview

Download windows 8 Developer Preview

Hello guys at the moment the developer preview is up for grabs currently on the recently launched Developer site. There are two types of builds obtainable over the Developer site. Initially is through Developer tools and a 64 Bit version at the same time as the additional version is Without the Developer tools within 32 bit as well as 64 bit version. You can get the Download Windows Developer Preview in the following link which comes in a 32 and 64 bit version. Take a look on it.

Windows Developer Preview English, 32-bit(x86)
    Windows Developer Preview English, 64-bit (x64)

Re: Download windows 8 Developer Preview

Hello thank you for posting this news. i am really want to see how its working. so as per your link i will check it by downloading. and then i will post back my comment here.

I am Downloading this Preview as I am speaking thanks

So here is my first experience with it. Windows 8 boots within less than 10 seconds on top of virtually any type of modern PC, and it's a speculate to observe. At what time you perform reach the Lock screen, you're presented through a beautiful, full-screen sight that will be straight away identifiable to someone with Windows Phone, inclusive through nice time, date, and notification fundamentals. Logon is able to take place through a number of techniques, together with through the tried and true password, however you are able to also make use of simpler methods that will construct more sense on top of a highly mobile device similar to a slate tablet. These comprise a PIN style password or the enjoyable latest Picture Password, which permit you make use of multi-touch gestures in excess of a photo to logon.

Yes you are correct its providing some great features and in addition as per my knowledge You are able to as well defend your Windows 8 PC through a latest security system called Secure Boot that employ through latest UEFI-based BIOSes and stop unprotected devices similar to a USB key stocked by way of malware from cooperation the PC at bootup. In addition, the system carries out an early-load of anti-malware subsequent to the Secure Boot method validates, on the way to protect belongings throughout boot.

In Windows 8, Microsoft is at last adding anti-virus software straightforwardly to the OS, in the appearance of anti-virus potential within Windows Defender. (The startup program management characteristic that was detached from Windows 7's Defender is now found in Task Manager, another pleasant addition.) Windows 8 also adds the precious SmartScreen filtering on the way to Windows Explorer; as a result you are able to defend your PC from file-based assault not presently commencing the web (the characteristic debuted within IE) however as well from attached memory devices.

Will not download for me. Maybe busy????

Quote Originally Posted by sheltimom3 View Post
    Will not download for me. Maybe busy????
    Actually, you need be an MSDN subscriber, to get Windows 8 from MSDN Subscriber Downloads. If you’re not an MSDN subscriber, you can download an evaluation version of Windows 8 from Evaluation Center. Note this version will expire and you cannot upgrade and to download it go to this link - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/eval...id=MEC_132_1_4

I did join. Got it to dl from FireFox. Said not installed right. Went into my computer and it was there?? Go figure

I did join. Got it to dl from FireFox. Said not installed right. Went into my computer and it was there?? Go figure
    Could you please explain what are you trying to say in simple language? When you say you downloaded it on your pc then you will have to burn it on a disk rather than install it directly on the pc. Dont you know how to install Windows Operating system on a computer? Check some guides over here - How to Install Windows 8 Consumer Preview

sad Re: Download windows 8 Developer Preview

I didn't realize I would have to burn to a CD. Thought it would be like anyother program and install from computer. Yes I do know how to install OS I have just always bought them on a disk and not dl from the internet.

I didn't realize I would have to burn to a CD. Thought it would be like anyother program and install from computer. Yes I do know how to install OS I have just always bought them on a disk and not dl from the internet.
    Lol, Windows 8 is not a program but an operating system itself which you need to install either by making bootable usb stick or by burning it to a disk and then inserting the same bootable Windows 8 disk in the CD/DVD drive and installing the same on the hard disk.