Thread: Sony enters the Tablet Market with its optimally designed Sony Tablet S1 and S2

Sony enters the Tablet Market with its optimally designed Sony Tablet S1 and S2

Yes people you have heard it right Sony corporation have announced Sony tablet that will give you a perfect combination of hardware, content and network with seamless usability for a high-quality, engaging entertainment experience. They have come up with two designs one is the S1 and the other one is the S2(do have a look at the images for a much better view). It is been said that the tablets will be launched around October of this year.
    It is said that the Sony’s tablet will be coming with the android 3.0 operating system, screen is said to be very large and with the connectivity options such as WIFI and WAN which will be 3Gand 4G compatible, that will give you a good browsing experience as well as some valuable downloading experience also. Sony will also be offering access to the digital content including videos, games and books through Sony’s premium network services.

Sony tablet will be coming up with a cloud-based services that will offer you entertainment at any point of time on the go. So a good device for anyone to do some serious work as well as for the entertainment also.

Sony S1 will be coming with a good 9.4-inch display for enjoying the web and rich content on a large screen. It is said to be very light in weight and you will get the sense of stability and lightness when you hold it.

Sony S2 is a dual screen tablet with a 5.5 inch display, it can be easily folded so that it can be easily be held. The dual screen will serve some good functionalities like playing video on one screen while showing control buttons on the other.

Some of the additional features that will be coming up with the Sony Tablet is Remote access functionality with AV devices. S1 has given the infrared technology which acts as a universal remote controls for a variety of AV devices. Sony Bravia is the one device that can work with this method. It also has the DLNA functionality that will allow the users to throw their personal content in speakers or a large screen television.

Sony will be coming with some interesting products by this year, Sony Computer Entertainment announced the next-generation portable entertainment system whose name has not yet been revealed and with the Sony Tablet that’s going to release in this year it would be a very interesting year for them.

Re: Sony enters the Tablet Market with its optimally designed Sony Tablet S1 and S2

hey wow that's really a great piece of information that you have given me here and i am very happy seeing that the sony people have launched their own tablets in the market and it is something great piece of news and i am really excited to know more about the product. well the overall features of the tablet are looking cool and i must say that i have become a fan of this tablet after having a first look. so thanks a lot for giving such a useful piece of information for me.