Thread: Low Cost Flexible Prepaid Broadband Plans from MTNL

Low Cost Flexible Prepaid Broadband Plans from MTNL

The largest broadband service provider of Delhi and Mumbai, Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) today launched a New Low Cost Prepaid Broadband Plan. This plan offers 2 Mbps downloading speed particularly personalized for occasional Internet users in Delhi telecom circle.

This Low Cost Prepaid Broadband Service comes with a rent free MTNL Wire-line with just one time registration cost of 800 INR for Non MTNL Landline subscribers and for existing MTNL landline customers, it will cost just 300 INR for one time.

Also there will be no extra charges or monthly rent for land line or modem for using the MTNL Prepaid Broadband. This reasonably priced plan with 2 Mbps Speed would offer MTNL clients the flexibility to customize their broadband subscription plans right away, depending on their self-estimated bandwidth usage.

Low Cost Flexible Prepaid Broadband Plans:

Re: Low Cost Flexible Prepaid Broadband Plans from MTNL

Really the broadband connections by MTNL are worth full because I was also using the similar kind and it is really helping me and providing the finest of services. Actually the MTNL broadband is the only hoist which provides services to the other ISP and I think they will definitely improve their services and as of now it is mind-blowing.