2 20.00%
  • Sony Vaio India

0 0%
  • HP

2 20.00%
  • Acer

6 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olive X-107H :: India's First 3G enabled Cheap and Best Netbook,Zipbook,Laptop,Computer,3G,Broadband,Wirel ess

Re: Olive X-107H :: India's First 3G enabled Cheap and Best Netbook,Zipbook,Laptop,Computer,3G,Broadband,Wirel ess

Quote Originally Posted by ddo2 View Post
    jeetut heello. thanku fir posting olive. whatis price of ur laptop computer.i want to buy one for my self
    dd02, the price as mentioned used to be 23,000Rs, but F.Y.I, the reduced price of the zipbook is now 17,999Rs, so if you have not bought it yet and waiting for it, this would be a good time. Another good news is that they have a 100 days replacement warranty. So if anything goes wrong, you can certainly send it back to get replaced. Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 13-04-2010 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Removed External Links

Re: Olive X-107H :: India's First 3G enabled Cheap and Best Netbook,Zipbook,Laptop,Computer,3G,Broadband,Wirel ess

Quote Originally Posted by tech head View Post
    Heard that the Olive x107h is now available for a reduced price of about 23,500. That seems like a good deal considering the benefits of the zipbook. But then would be nice if there is a review of the product somewhere. Anybody know of the reviews of the Olive x107h?
    yeah Olive has basically spread in the market. they are making rapid progress in regards to prices and their products. having been said that take a look at a few reviews that will tell you why olive has done good in after its launch in the market.It was hard finding the product when it was first launched in the market, but now you can check it out easily. Good luck!
    Last edited by Maqbool; 13-04-2010 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Removed External Links

Quote Originally Posted by jeetut View Post
    yeah Olive has basically spread in the market. they are making rapid progress in regards to prices and their products. having been said that take a look at a few reviews that will tell you why olive has done good in after its launch in the market. It was hard finding the product when it was first launched in the market, but now you can check it out easily. Good luck!
    i would say olive has done pretty well exceptionally. There is a few reasons to that. Firstly its products are varied in the market, so people have choices. Secondly they have not pushed it down the throat of the customers, very unlikely of what the person was saying on the top. Finally the most important of all are the prices they are offering are pretty cheap compared to the prices of other zipbooks and mobile phones. pretty nice and kudos to their progress... As far as i am concerned, even their qwerty phones are cheaper then expensive brands. Compare the prices for yourself. After their Olive Pwr On release, these are their latest releases ..
    Last edited by Maqbool; 13-04-2010 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Removed External Links

Quote Originally Posted by bhatt View Post
    i would say olive has done pretty well exceptionally. There is a few reasons to that. Firstly its products are varied in the market, so people have choices. Secondly they have not pushed it down the throat of the customers, very unlikely of what the person was saying on the top. Finally the most important of all are the prices they are offering are pretty cheap compared to the prices of other zipbooks and mobile phones. pretty nice and kudos to their progress... As far as i am concerned, even their qwerty phones are cheaper then expensive brands. Compare the prices for yourself. After their Olive Pwr On release, these are their latest releases ..
    bhatt you are basically right, Olive has done pretty well in terms of the zipbook. i think its the only newly started company that has 2 different simultaneous products side by side such as the mobile phone and zipbook. So basically they are selling both zipbook and mobile phones, if compared to older brands.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 13-04-2010 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Removed External Links. Dont post external links again. This may cause banned the ID

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12