Thread: New Graphic Tablets from Genius

KYE_Systems Guest

New Graphic Tablets from Genius

Genius, a brand from KYE Systems Corp. has launched its latest range of Graphic Tablets—the 4” x 5.5” EasyPen i405 and the 6” x 8” MousePen i608. The new offerings are perfect to express oneself on the computer.

“As a company, it is our constant endeavor to offer best of the products in terms of technology, quality and user-friendliness. These two products enable one to showcase his creativity in a simple, easy and fun way,” commented Mr. Sandeep Ramani, Country Manager, OBM Sales Division, KYE Systems.

The first of the two offerings, EasyPen i405 is a fun gadget to express the creativity. It allows the user to express oneself on the computer by simply touching the pen tip to the tablet. The 4” x 5.5” working area with the cordless pen is a perfect fit for Windows and MAC users to write, draw, sketch or sign emails. It is convenient and is easier to control compared to a mouse. The cursor moves precisely where the user wants to position the pen. One needs to just click the pen on any of the 28 programmable shortcut keys for instant access to Office and Internet functions. The new offering features two buttons and 1024 level pressure sensitivity for thickness during drawing or writing. There is a clip on the right to store the pen and this makes it easy to carry and store. EasyPen i405 helps the user to touch up digital photos, draw by hand, and create artwork and paintings, and even writing in own handwriting.

The other design tool is MousePen i608. This is a new design tool to draw and paint and in addition it enables to increase the productivity and fun with any professional publishing software. The new gadget helps in drawing and illustrating effortlessly. The working area with the cordless pen and mouse is great for Windows and MAC users to write, draw, sketch or sign emails. One needs to just click the pen on any of the 29 programmable shortcut keys for instant access to Office and Internet functions. This pen features two buttons and 1024 level pressure sensitivity for thickness during drawing or writing. The pen can be stored in the clip on the top and this makes it easy to carry it anywhere and everywhere. In addition, the cordless mouse with the scroll wheel gives more convenience when working on the tablet.

Re: New Graphic Tablets from Genius

I was looking to somewhat more similar. There is an digital pen thing which I want to buy. But the amount of the same is too much costly and that this the place where you stuck normally. I opt to for an digital pen for publishing work. I found an camera capture device which is designed to work with pc on a usb mode. Logitec reveals some kind of really nice pen design.