Thread: 'SupportOnClick' Remote PC Repair service launched in India by Pecon Software

'SupportOnClick' Remote PC Repair service launched in India by Pecon Software

Pecon Software, a renowned name in providing IT solutions for the past 25 years has launched a unique service of Remote Computer Repair for the first time in India under the brand name of SupportOnClick. After handling customers in US, UK, Canada and Australia and having an overwhelming response from them, the company has decided to provide this online support to PC users in India.

Pecon, which has almost been a house hold name in the Government sector as well as the Private sector is pleased that it can now provide both online and onsite support to its clients. Said Mr.Sujoy Roy, VP (Technical) of Pecon Software “It would give us immense satisfaction to solve some of the PC problems instantly without keeping the customer on hold even for a minute after the problem has been registered.” He continued that since they are into the business for the last 25 years and into remote service for the last 2 years in the overseas market, they know it thoroughly. On asking him where in India would the service be launched first, he smiled and said “No doubt, it would be Kolkata first. In Kolkata and its surroundings people know that we eat, drink and sleep on computers and the organizations rely on us - “Think of Computers : Think of Pecon” – Because Pecon provides you anything you can think of, related to computers.”

Mr.Susmit Basu, the Technical Team Leader, stated that “Remote service is possible because of the Internet. Computer problems start gradually and ignoring them leads to big disasters. People tend to ignore as they feel they are too busy to call up a technician for minor problems. Now the PC users can simply register to our website supportonclick.com and get problems resolved in minutes. They don’t need to wait for technicians to respond or pack off the computer to any workshop and wait for several weeks. Supportonclick has changed this entire scenario. Not only is the service convenient, it is also faster than the traditional options and sometimes cheaper.”
    God is REAL... unless declared an INTEGER

Pecon Software Pvt Ltd

Pecon Software Pvt Ltd., is an IT solution providing company, which is actually a one stop shop for all IT solutions. Right from the requirement of H/W, S/W , Networking, Security, Website designing and hosting, Tailor made Application Software, every thing is available under one roof. The company also provides on site and online maintenance of computers. The online service operates under the brand name of "supportonclick" in countries like US, UK, Canada and Australia and is being launched in India.

Re: 'SupportOnClick' Remote PC Repair service launched in India by Pecon Software

Does anyone know an email address for the managing director of this company? I understand it is Mr.M.K.Shah. I am not happy with the way my father has been bullied and lied to to purchase this service and would like his money refunded and no one seems to want to help me.

Thanks

Re: 'SupportOnClick' Remote PC Repair service launched in India by Pecon Software

Contact them through mail or use contact details there.

Thanks for the reply. I have those details but no one seems to want to help me. I was hoping for someone's address who is higer up the food chain.

I'm afraid your father has probably been conned check out these comments from others who have been duped by this company:

I found this site during a search. I have just been phoned by an Indian sounding gentleman called Alex Carter. He claimed that microsoft had asked his company to contact me as my computer had a virus and they wanted me to sit in front of the computer and do as they said. I pretended the phone wouldn't reach and asked for an e-mail of the problem and a phone number to call back on. They gave 01274 900834 and promised an e-mail.

No e-mail yet, I'll post details I ever get an address.

The number leads to Support on Click and the WHOIS gies MK Shah as register.

The guy on the phone probably believes he's helping and the scam could be operated by one or a few people.

Mr Sujoy Roy and Mr Susmit Basu have both been associated with the company.

I suggest you involve the police, and microsoft as they are claiming to be directed by microsoft (certainly untrue!) and microsoft will be very interested in putting a stop to this and possibly helping recover stolen funds.

I am happy with supportonclick. with their I have installed an anti virus in my machine. the staff over there was friendly and efficient. with their help I have installed the anti virus in a few minutes. And the best thing is you dont have to do anything yourself. the whole thing is remotely operated. Now I am quite happy with the computer's anti virus security.

Now I can surf the net with peace of mind. thank you supportonclick.