Thread: Capcom disappointed by Devil May Cry 4 PC Sales

Capcom disappointed by Devil May Cry 4 PC Sales

It would appear that the Japanese publisher has not been rewarded for his efforts to propose to a successful PC version of Devil May Cry 4. On his blog, Christian Svensson, head at Capcom USA, actually believes that piracy has made it very difficult to play, at least in North America.

Indeed, Christian Svensson was disappointed by sales recorded across the Atlantic while the game was available on networks Bittorrent the same day it was released. He thinks that part of the problem could be solved with online distribution, but Capacom Japan does not clearly wanted to hear about it for Devil May Cry 4 ...Maybe for the arrival of Bionic Commando?

However, if Capcom is now putting real efforts on its adaptations of PC (we'll see this week with the test Devil May Cry 4 precisely), one can reasonably estimate that the publisher pays more or less the price of its conversions of past such as Dino Crisis or Devil May Cry 3 ...

Devil May Cry 4

Devil May Cry 4 Picture

Some games, like dmc4 here, should not suffer piracy which is unfair and frankly disgusting for developers who apparently have given very difficult to succeed in this adaptation ...

pity for them, between the devil may cry 3 missed on pc that I have not bought, and 4 rather successful, I bought a PS3 and therefore the DC 4 I have on ps3 ... So actually there is truth in this news.