Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Setup and Install
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Activation for Vista Ultimate

Vista Setup and Install

Old 09-03-2008

Activation for Vista Ultimate

I had reinstalled windows vista and had activated it as well but today i found it to be trying to activate windows. I have checked out complete message and it says that i am having 24 days for activating windows. I don't know why i am getting that message even when i had activated it just some weeks ago. I have tried clicking on "activation link" as well as "Change product key" but they are just not responding.

Old 07-12-2009

I am getting below error message when i am trying to install windows vista:

"Windows cannot open the required file D:\Sources\Install.wim. The file does not exist. Make sure all the files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x80070002"

Is there anything i can do about.
Old 10-09-2012

Re: Activation for Vista Ultimate

That error message seems to be common, it occurs when cd rom or installation disc turn bad. You can go through below thread for more information.
Error 0x8007045D

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Setup and Install
Tags: , , ,