Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Setup and Install
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

User Profile was not loaded correctly Error on new Dell Dimension 9200 PC

Vista Setup and Install

Old 21-07-2007

User Profile was not loaded correctly Error on new Dell Dimension 9200 PC

I had just bought a new Dell Dimension 9200 pc. It is not very old. On every boot I am getting a User Profile not loaded correctly error on the screen. Whatever changes that I had made to the wallpapers and icons setting all is spoiled. It loads a temporary profile on boot. I can contacted and spoken to Dell Support, but they did not helped much.

Old 15-07-2008

It happens when the default profile in the system is corrupt. Vista loads the temporary one which is uses on new user account created. Dell support might not do anything in this. As they mostly offer hardware related solutions. You have two things to do there. First run system restore if any points are available or simply re-install Windows Vista by running system recovery. The problem will be fixed.
Old 11-05-2009

You can try out with some basic troubleshooting. This is a kind of registry error which causes the problem. The only way to fix the issue is to run system restore. Installing Vista back from scratch is one of the best option available.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Setup and Install
Tags: , , ,