Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Setup and Install
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Flexnet Licensing Service

Vista Setup and Install

Old 23-06-2007

Flexnet Licensing Service

This is windows vista computer where I was trying to install Adobe PhotoShop CS3. After wasting about 3 hours I was unsuccessful installing the same. I tried out getting some help from internet and Adobe documentations. Finally came to know that FlexNet Licensing Service should be enabled on Startup.

Well, I tried to find it out but dint got it anywhere. Can anyone here please tell me where is it located?

Old 14-04-2009

Re: Flexnet Licensing Service

Hello , You Can this thread for solution of this problem

Flexnet Licensing Service Problem With Adobe

Hope it Help you

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Setup and Install
Tags: ,