| || |
Join Date: Dec 2005
Follow the below steps to perform Vista Upgrade Installation:
- First of all turn your PC on and boot to your current Windows Operating system.
- After that once your current operating system has booted insert the Windows Vista DVD into the DVD drive.
- Now the DVD will spin and the Vista Installation screen will appear.
- Aftet that at the installation screen, press the Install Now button and a Please Wait screen will now appear.
- After a few moments a screen will appear asking you to get important updates from the internet. If you are connected to the Internet, select the Yes option. If not then select No.
- Next type in your Windows Product code number and Click the Next button
- The Windows EULA (End User Licence Agreement) now appears. Accept the licence agreement and Click Next.
- In the next window asks Which type of installation do you want. Select Upgrade.
- In the next window click the Load Drivers option in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Now if you want to install the device driver then you will need to insert the installation media that has come with the RAID/SATA drives and it also contains the relevant driver. This media can be floppy disk, CD/DVD or USB flash drive. Once you have inserted the media into the relevant drive, Click the OK button.
- The system will now search the media for the relevant driver(s).
- After the search has been completed the driver will appear in the Select the driver to be installed Window.
- Select the relevant driver and then click Next and then the driver will now be installed.
- Incas you need more than one driver requires to be installed, then you can simply repeat steps 11 to 15 until the necessary drivers have been installed.
- After all drivers have been installed, click the Next button to continue installing Windows Vista.