Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Setup and Install
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Using LIVE MSN on Windows Vista Pro 32-bit

Vista Setup and Install

Old 09-03-2007

Using LIVE MSN on Windows Vista Pro 32-bit

I need help to work with MSN Messenger. I cannot go online in it. Whenever I try to go I am getting a DEP fault error. I cannot understand this. I am a bit doubtfull about the same. How can turn this thing off and go online in easy way. I hope there will be some way of doing the same.

Old 10-03-2007

The issue can be due to Adobe Flash Player. You must update that and then check again. You can also try to re-install MSN Messenger and check back. This is a common issue and can be fixed easily. The error that you are getting is related to Data Execution Prevention. To fix that go in Control Panel > System & Maintenance > System > Advance System Settings > Advance > Performance > Settings > Data Execution Prevention > add msn.exe.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Setup and Install
Tags: , , ,