Thread: Need KEY from Anytime Upgrade

Need KEY from Anytime Upgrade

I was having a computer that came with Windows Vista Premium and then used the Anytime Upgrade DVD to Vista Ultimate by going to Windows Market Place and then bought it online via Bestbuy website. I dont have still got the Key in print and therefore have to use the HP Factory restore DVD set, use 1 or 2 and then I have to go to Windows Marketplace and download the install file from the locker and then have to wait for another hours. I just want to yse my purchased upgrade key in print and just to clean install the Vista Ultimate without using the HP factory disc. Can anyone please help me out with same? Thanks

Re: Need KEY from Anytime Upgrade

I think that the Anytime Upgrade that you are using could be only installed from the Windows Vista installation that usually came installed on your HP computer. Hope this helps.

Re: Need KEY from Anytime Upgrade

I think that you can use Belarc Advisor to get your key, once you have installed Windows Vista on your computer. Belarc Advisor evaluates the security of your computer by detecting the validity of your Windows updates or antivirus. For even greater analysis, it launches the Benchmark CIS (Center for Internet Security), an independent organization, and displays a detailed report of the notation.

RE: Need KEY from Anytime Upgrade

The user is not provided with a new Product Key by using the Windows Anytime Upgrade. But as per microsoft, it is confirmed that the license must be maintained always in the Digital Locker for download so that we can upgrade our Windows version again, incase of some issues. Can you try to right click the downloaded license file and then open it up with Notepad, after that when you will scroll to right side then you will get the Product Key that you are looking for in the same file. You can use the same key for future installation of Windows for ease of use.