If anyone gets a black screen or a blinking cursor at first boot then they can refer below steps for fixing it.
- Simply Reboot your system,enter Bios set up utility and make sure that you are having below setting there:
- APIC is enabled
- ACPI is enabled
- MPS table 1.1 or 1.4 is selected
- On-board video is disabled ( If available)
- Quick/fast boot is disabled
- Once you have set these things then save it and simply reboot your system. Upon reboot when your system has recognized hard drive then hit F8 and choose safe mode with networking.
- You should now see system loading line by line ending up in Safe mode. If you get a message saying that you wont be able to continue because setup was not completed then hit Shift-F10. Now you will get command prompt windows, so just type "devmgmt.msc" without quote and then you will be able to view Device manager.
- Now check out for the video card in Device manager and if you find it having exclamation mark, indicating that its driver has not been installed then install it. Once video card driver gets installed, close Device manager window and click "ok" for the previous warning saying "setup was not completed".
Once you have completed all of the above steps your will boot up fine without a black screen or a blinking cursor.