Thread: Vista normal startup is strange but works fine in safe mode

Vista normal startup is strange but works fine in safe mode

I have encompassed a bitdefender internet security 2012 with me installed and no overclocking or make specially. I had recently updated vista, bitdefender, and downloaded kies for samsung galaxy s 2. I was on the system for a combine of hours and went to sleep commencing from side to side it off. I turned it on the subsequently day and it took 30 minutes for it to even acquire to the desktop. Even though I might do ctrl+alt+delete and that to facilitate would demonstrate as well as the task bar. When I open the task bar, I had originated that the processors were not active and barley several ram was being utilized.

Re: Vista normal startup is strange but works fine in safe mode

I be familiar with what you had said you had uninstalled Kies additional than, run msconfig.exe and give the impression of being in the Services and Startup tabs to observe if it's tranquil there and enabled. At the same time as there, you might in addition set up to do a clean boot to observe if several other program might be causing the predicament. In the services, checkmark the box for hiding the Microsoft apps and then put out of action the rest. In the Startup, disable the whole thing. Reboot and observe if you get the similar problem.

If the problem tranquil occurs, you have to repeat step 1 and step 4. In step 4, you have to hit it off to clear half of to make sure boxes that to facilitate you initially selected in the Startup Item list. If the predicament does not happen, repeat step 1 and step 4. In step 4, after that you have to choose merely half of the remaining check boxes that with the intention of are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have encompassed and selected the entire the check boxes. If merely one startup item is preferred in the Startup Item list, and you tranquil experience the predicament, the startup item that to facilitate is selected in the list is the service that is causing the problem.

If no startup item causes this problem, a Microsoft service the majority probable causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service might be causing the predicament, repeat step 1 and step 2 without selecting the Hide the entire Microsoft services check box in moreover step.

Subsequent to you determine the startup item or the service that with the intention of causes the issue, contact the program manufacturer to conclude whether the problem be able to be resolved. Or, run the System arrangement utility, and then hit it off to clear the check box for the predicament item.

In this for more information demonstrates a list of system recovery tools you be able to utilize to repair startup tribulations, run diagnostics, or restore your system. This alternative is obtainable only if the tools are installed on your systems hard disk.

If you have comprised a Windows installation disc, the system recovery tools are positioned on the installation disc. In this you have to the Starts Windows in safe mode and contains the network drivers and services needed to have right of entry the Internet or additional computers on your network. You have to generate a file, ntbtlog.txt, that to facilitate lists the entire the drivers that with the intention of are installed during startup and that might be helpful for advanced troubleshooting.

Whenever an issue emerges in Windows Vista that to facilitate causes the operating system to become nonfunctional even subsequent to a restart, you determine to necessitate to identify the issue. The troubleshooting modes will assist you narrow the tribulations down. The Windows Vista Safe Mode determines to merely load the most basic infrastructure of the operating system.

Normally, the default settings and fundamental device drivers have comprised nothing to do through Vista becoming unresponsive or nonfunctional, and via Safe Mode, you determine to be capable to eliminate additions to the operating system that with the intention of might have caused the problems.

You have to repair your computer is one of the alternatives obtainable in the Windows Vista Advanced Boot Options menu. It determines to display a compilation of system recovery tools addressing startup tribulations. Users determine to in addition be capable to run diagnostics and even restore the system. On the other hand, this option be able to merely be accessed via the hard disk only if the tools have encompassed formerly been installed on a local drive, or through the Windows installation disc.