Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Setup and Install
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Disk Read Error Press Ctrl, Alt, Del To Restart

Vista Setup and Install

Old 14-01-2009

Disk Read Error Press Ctrl, Alt, Del To Restart

Help Plz I Tried To Install Windows Vista On A Dell Desktop All Went Well Till The Reboot, Then I Got The Message Disk Read Error Press Ctrl, Alt, Del To Restart Can Any One Help Me Fix This Problem? By The Way The HD Iz ATA\IDE

Old 14-01-2009

Re: Disk Read Error Press Ctrl, Alt, Del To Restart

Your problem is very bid indeed, but the information you provided is obviously not enough to understand the problem. So can you please tell us are you installing Vista on a separate partition or on an empty drive? Also are you trying to update XP to Vista or is it a clean Vista install or if trying to dual boot? How much space do you have left on your HDD?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Setup and Install
Tags: ,