Thread: Will Lego Island work on Windows Vista

Will Lego Island work on Windows Vista

I need some help to install Lego Island in Windows Vista. I think it might work, but it is better I would ask first. I am having a Windows XP system. I am playing Lego Island on it. I am going for Vista upgrade. I want this game on Vista. But as I had already seen a number of bugs with Vista, I am bit doubtful about the upgrade. Any information on the same will be helpful.

You must check the game specification I think. That would help you to get more highlight on what you are looking for. Lego Island will work on XP well but not on Vista. I am having a 64bit Vista system and I tried to install the same. It did not worked at all. I tried compatibility settings and many other stuff, but still the issue lies as it is. I think this might be working well on Windows XP system.

It might work on compatibility mode. One of my friend is struggling to install the same on Vista, but there are rare chances that it would work well. You must try to install it on compatibility mode as mentioned above. Just right click on the setup and go on Compatibility tab. There select Windows XP and then try to run the setup. This might be helpful for you. And if the game is not working then I will advice you to avoid installing it. Better dual boot your system and install XP at one side. You can then use your older applications also.

No it will not work. I am not aware about the reason but it will not work. There are less chances the game might work if you use some old drivers. Vista is very buggy with old applications and above all XP is the best. It supports old + new software also. There is no need to worry about compatibility and other stuff.