Re: WINDOWS CANNOT ACCESS THE SPECIFIED DEVICE, PATH, OR FILE.
Please follow the below steps and see if that corrects the issue:
1. Log on with an account with administrative privileges.
2. Open Start, Run, type control folders and press OK.
3. Click on the tab View, uncheck Use simple file sharing (recommended) and click OK.
4. Open Start, Run, type % SystemRoot% \ system32 \ GroupPolicy and click OK.
5. Select with the right mouse button a region free of the window will open.
6. Click Properties and select the tab Security.
7. Ensure that at least these users appear in that paragraph:
Administrators: Full Control.
SYSTEM: Full Control.
(Modify or create any of these users if they had the correct permissions or did not exist).
8. Click on OK.
9. Repeat steps 5 to 8 but by selecting with the right mouse button, each left hanging subfolders of the folder is open, typically are User and Machine.
10. Select the file Gpt.ini with the right mouse button.
11. Click on Properties and uncheck the Read Only (if it is enabled).
12. Click OK.
DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
AMD 64 x2 4800+
OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600