Thread: converting xps to PDF or Word Doc

converting xps to PDF or Word Doc

Sorry if my post goes into a wrong section. I am using Windows Vista since a month. It is working fine but I have a question abour XPS document. Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to convert any XPS file into .doc or PDF format?

If yes, please let me know how. Thanks for all your helps.

Yes, of course you can convert XPS into PDF. There are several tools available now days on web for the same. Some of them are free while some are paid. The one I can suggest you cutepdf. Google for the same. Dust download the same, upload XPS and save it in PDF file.

Re: converting xps to PDF or Word Doc

There is another better free PDF tool which I would like to share that is Free PDF cube.

This tool is much faster, better and has lot of functions. Also this free for life

This works a Printer so you can make PDF from more than 500 formats

Also you can work in any of the languages.

Tanbee PDF Converter for Mac is the 5-in-1 PDF Converter for you to convert PDF to Word, PDF to TEXT, PDF to HTML, PDF to EPUB and PDF to image on Mac OS. After the conversion, you can easily enjoy or edit the files. You can easily choose the output format that you need Txt, Word, JPEG, PNG, BMP, EPUB, HTML format.

You can probably used a PDF printer as PDFCreator or CuteWriter. But if you use Reflector addin and SequenceViz to quickly export your sequence diagrams, XPS files generated give a blank page (or almost) when printed to PDF.After several hours of research on the net and test various methods (web conversion, various programs, printers, PDF) giving results not always convincing, I finally get their hands on a site that combines quality to speed.