Thread: Realtek HD Audio Manager

EAA Docent Guest

Realtek HD Audio Manager

What is Realtek HD Audio Manager?
    After I installed more memory, when I clicked on the speaker icon in the lower right it said nothing was detected. So I took the CD that came with the PC (DELL Insperion 530). When I installed the driver I got the Realtek. I don't understand how that happened.
    Ron

It is where you configure your soundcard.

Charlie42 Guest

Re: Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek is a sound devices manufacturer (loudspeakers, mic). The Audio Manager utility comes with the Realtek audio driver, which you must have installed from the Dell CD. It has nothing to do with the ram.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/

Charlie42

~~GC~~ Guest

Re: Realtek HD Audio Manager

I had a simmular problem, after upgrading the memory from 2x512 MB to 2x 2 GB, the Realtek sound device did not work on the next reboot. Now the problem still exist, when i shuttdown the pc at night, and
    restarting the pc in the morning the sound device is working fine, when i restart the pc during the day the sounddevice is not working. The only sollution is to let the pc on, as long as possible or install a
    external soundcard , and that is wath i have done.
    GC

Marynonimous Guest

Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hello. When I booted my Windows Vista Home Premium Edition up, I checked and the little speaker for my Realtek HD Audio Manager was gone.

I right clicked on the Taskbar, near where it was in a blank space, selected Properties, selected Notification Area tab from the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, under Icons, the Hid inactive icons is checked, so I clicked on the Customize... button, left clicked on the right side of Realtek HD Audio Manager and selected Show from the drop down menu, clicked OK
    button, clicked Apply button, and then clicked on the other OK button, but it did not show up.

oscar Guest

RE: Realtek HD Audio Manager

When you were in the Notification Area did you check the Volume icon in System Icons?

Marynonimous Guest
    Okay, I was able to pray to the LORD GOD JESUS and restart my computer and it (the Realtek HD Audio Manager speaker icon) did appear back on the Taskbar. PRAISE GOD! Thank you for yur responce, Oscar. =o)