Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Move Outlook .pst files from old XP computer to new Vista computer

Vista Help

Old 31-07-2012

Re: Move Outlook .pst files from old XP computer to new Vista computer

Judging by the dates I am probably late with my reply - however - this is all I do.
Open Outlook and select File/Options/Advanced/export Outlook information.
Select Export to a file and follow the info.
On the new computer, do the same but select import from another progam or file and let it do it's work.
This is the info I have from Outlook 2010 so there may be a few changes in previous methods but only the file locations will change. I have done this since Outlook'97
If you have a situation trying to locate the string, go to Help in Outlook and select 'Import and Export Wizard' and you will find happiness.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Tags: , , , ,