Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows Media Center Receiver Service has stopped working

Vista Help

Old 29-01-2010

Re: Windows Media Center Receiver Service has stopped working

I don't know how you found this out, but I signed up to this forum specifically to give you a HUGE thank you (I don't know if you're still active on this forum)! I looked at all sorts of other posts on forums etc. and was about to resign myself to uninstalling Vegas when I stumbled upon your solution.

You have saved me a lot of pain. Thank you.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Tags: , , , ,