Thread: Multiplayer option to play Chess Titans Windows Vista

Multiplayer option to play Chess Titans Windows Vista

I got a new Vista system. The games section has Chess Titan. Quiet a nice game. It has rightnow two player option where two guys can play in front of each other. Is there a way by which you can play the game online or over lan with other competitor. The one we can have in Yahoo Messenger. If yes then how to enable those settings. I cannot see anything in the games folder.

No there is no way by which you can play it on internet with other person. But there is one alternative that you can go for. Chess Titan is a good game and it is more interesting when you compete with your friend. My friends stays far from my home. I had installed Teamviewer in my PC. When I am interested playing I call him up and allow him my pc access. In this way he can see my screen and we can play games with each other. You can only play with other person by remote desktop connection. Or else the game itself does not has any multi-playing option.

Chess Titans

I hope Microsoft might add some thing by which we can play the game online. The game does not support multiplayer options. But Remote desktop is a nice alternative. I want to notify a bug here about this game. This is a bit tricky. I was playing with the computer. My pawn was on F4. I was having a chance to hit the Quees on G5. There was another Pawn at E5 which belongs to the ai. Now I do not know what happen that hit my pawn and I was out of the game. It was nearly impossible. It looks the ai is programmed to cheat.

I am looking for a chess game that I can play on two systems. I am not able to locate any download. I am not relying on Chess Titans. As this games has limitation. And it is a bit time consuming also. When you play your chance the screen rolls for other player. It annoys. I am looking for a game that can allow me to view the Chess on two different screen and both players can play with each other. Not through web, but atleast through lan connection.

I want to install Chess Titan on a friends system. She doesn't had the game. I do not understand how her system came without it. I had tried to find the setup file of this game in Vista system folder. Can I download the same game from web. If yes then from where. I need the exact download link. I had seen some similar games, but graphics is not as good as this one has.

Chess Titans

There are tons of chess games that you can download from internet. Games like Fritz Chess, Chessmaster, etc are available. Even Chess Titan is available on web. If you need a 3D type game then Battle Chess by Microsoft is one of the best I had seen. I am not sure about the multiplayer settings, but the game comes with very nice graphics and a distinct gameplay. Also there are some mini games which will make you think hardware. The game represent a graphic chess game I had seen.

I found Chess Titan a bit buggy game. I had seen at some places the ai act quiet differently. It looks each game has some different kind of algorithm. Another annoying thing is the save game message. I checked for settings to disable that, but it has very less options.

re: Multiplayer option to play Chess Titans Windows Vista

Chess Titan is a basic chess game with a bit enhanced graphic. You cannot expect multiplayer support for the same. I had played Battle Chess. That is quiet nice game. It offers you a more action screen compared to regular chess. With live elements it makes more interesting to play.

re: Multiplayer option to play Chess Titans Windows Vista

There must be some development in the game. Still the game environment is very classic and common algorithm is applied over all. I had seen some games by Gametop, but not so attractive. At a point of view you will be fed up playing. Compared to that Battle Chess is more better and has a very different way of playing. When you checkmate the opponent the king bows done on his knees to give up. This are some kind of thing that a normal chess game lack. I recommend you to play the game once.

Once you learn the algorithm properly it is not at all tough to understand. Till yet in the new edition the multiplayer options are not available which limits the gameplay.

Does Microsoft is planing to provide any better edition of Chess Titan. I had posted a thread in Microsoft forums about that, but there is no reply received. I want a bit enhanced edition that can allow me to manipulate the algorithm also. The game provided by Gamespot has this options but yet not added in Chess Titan.

I do not play Chess much, but I had seen Battle Chess as one of the best chess game seen. It is nice to have such game. I am hoping to get a more enhanced version of the same in coming future. There are very rare developers who really think about creating games like Chess.