I've got a little, but annoying problem. Sleep Mode DOES NOT work! I've
tried everything and these are the results:
- Sleep Mode worked only ONCE, at the Logon Screen (or Welcome Screen), when
I was logged off, but I've tried that environment a lot of times, logged off
and logged on, and it DOES NOT work anymore!
- It doesn't work in ANY environment (startup, welcome screen, at desktop,
in other programs)!
- The only reaction I get from the computer in Sleep Mode is turning off the
screen, the computer keeps working.
- I don't have any different configuration from the time it worked (more
My PC is a Sony VAIO VGC-RC210G with:
- Intel Pentium D 930 (2x3.00GHz)
- ATi Radeon X300
- 1GB RAM
- Vista is activated
Any solutions? This annoys me. I can't put this computer, when I sleep, into
Sleep Mode or...
....Hibernation! Vista has a Hibernate function??? "_"
Thanks for any help ^_^