Thread: 3d Pinball Space Cadet

3d Pinball Space Cadet

I recently updated my system to Windows Vista Home Premium. Loved the new operating system's new User Interface. All ok but only problem is i am not able to find 3D Pinball Space. Isn't this game included in Vista or i am not able to find it on my system. If it is not in Vista, Can anyone please tell me where can I download it? And if there is any compatibility problem with Vista then is there any alternate game for the same?

Re: 3d Pinball Space Cadet

Microsoft has removed the game from Windows Vista. Also it is not available for download anywhere on the web. I am not sure but you should try copying the entire directory from Windows XP to your program directory on your Vista and see if it works for you.

Thank you very much for the help Cic!cone. As i am newbie in all these stuffs can you please explain me how to copy from the XP program directory onto the Vista partition. Thanks again.

I tried searching for the game long hours on web but dint found it anywhere. At last i cam to know that space cadet is being called full tilt. i hope this information is helpful to all those lovers of space cadet besides me. You should try searching game with this name.

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys, you can download the Pinball 3D for Windows Vista from this link.

Enjoy!

Thanks man this worked great you are a legend once again many thanks for your help. :) best wishes

I need a small help. I download pinball from the above provided downloaded link , installation went fine and even played it for a day. Really enjoyed. But today when i am launching the game it is running in a small screen. Somebody told me to hit F4 key to make it full screen, i did the same, screen got bigger but the actual game size remained the the same

Any idea what happened? Is there any another way of increasing the game size? Thank you.

Hi, I was able to download & get the Space Cadet pinball game "running" on my Windows 7 PC (thanks all for that), but it won't work properly. I can activate either flipper only once, then it sticks "up" and neither flipper works after that. Any suggestions as to what's wtong & how to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by spamIam View Post
    Hi, I was able to download & get the Space Cadet pinball game "running" on my Windows 7 PC (thanks all for that), but it won't work properly. I can activate either flipper only once, then it sticks "up" and neither flipper works after that. Any suggestions as to what's wtong & how to fix?
    I dont get it when you say flipper doesnt works? What is it, is it a game? Normally, when you purchase any game then along with it you get an activation code that is needed to be input at the time of installation, so did you put that activation code or not? Or could you please specify your problems in details?