Thread: Any new on a updated driver for HP 7410?

Any new on a updated driver for HP 7410?

I am facing an annoying problem with Windows Vista and HP 7410 printer. This is a brand new Vista system but I am using this HP printer since years with my XP and never had any problem. But when I try to print duplex, Vista mess up with the print outs, the reverse side is printed upside down (head to foot instead of head to head).

When I first connected the printer on Vista using BlueTooth/Wireless, it automatically installed the drivers. I don’t know which driver it had installed but seems like there is some problem which is causing this messed up print outs. Can anyone please tell me when the driver for this printer will be updated? Many thanks.

Re: Any new on a updated driver for HP 7410?

You are not alone with this problem buddy, count me in too. I am struggling with this problem since past twenty days and so far dint found a single working fix for the same. There is huge issue with the HP drivers. I will try to contact HP regarding this later today, lets see if they have an update.If HP already has an updated driver at HP.com great but you could find a compatible driver where duplex does work and use that driver for now.

Hey guys same here. The problem is not with your model but it is also with HP OJ7310. I am using this printer and facing the same problem with duplex on vista. I might have spent more than 30 hours so far searching for solution on web but seems like there is no fix. Hope Microsoft or HP and work and provided us something on this.

Sounds very difficult. Well the best i can suggest you guys is you should try contacting HP and ask them.. if anybody knows, they will or should.. As far as i have been reading regarding this, HP has a fix for this. And they are going to soon publish the new Drivers on Windows Update for Vista. Keep checking.

I spoke with the HP driver developer. He said I could pass along the
    updated GDP that address' the problem.

contact me directly

I am looking for the patch that fixes the HP 7410 driver in Vista. Can anyone send it to me?

Hey guys, just check the following URL. The fix for many models of HP printers duplexing upside down in Vista is available here.