0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Re: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

On the bsod this is what it says.

Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

technical information:

Stop: 0xd1 (0xe30809dc,0x2,0x1,0xbacccb82)

mdfsysnt.sys - address Bacccb82 base at bacb8000, date stamp 46df0b04

Re: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

actually new problem, when i try to enable the drivers that i disabled which are the miniports pppoe and pptp.

Stop:0xd1 (0x0, 0x2,0x0,0xbac04003)

ndistapi.sys - address bac04003 base at bac03000,datestamp 48025797

Stop 0x00000d1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL i get it every day

in the Event Viewer. Windows Logs, Fault bucket 0xc4_3b_VRF_NETIO!

NsiDeregisterChangeNotificationEx+bb, type 0
    Event Name: BlueScreen

Response:

http://oca.microsoft.com/resredir.aspx?

sid=10&Bucket=0xc4_3b_VRF_NETIO!

NsiDeregisterChangeNotificationEx+bb&ID=2ca8e4

ee-4ecf-4b1d-b6c6-89f6a865ca9c
    Cab Id:

I update my Video Card i still get the promblem every few days so i updated all my software and i still the promblen

Re: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

As per me it is Graphic card's driver problem. You should go to the Video card manufacturer's official website and get their latest driver and install it. Do nt try updating the drivers from windows update or directly from Device manager because there is different by doing so and getting the same from manufacturer directly. Before installing the new driver make sure you delete the existing driver completely from the system using uninstall utility.

Spirit, dude it really helped, just 1. DOWNLOAD YOUR GRAPHICS DRIVER (if you have nVIDIA visit this site http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us ) 2. GO TO Control Panel\System and Maintenance\System\Device Manager, A NEW WINDOW CALLED Device Manager WILL OPEN 3. IN THIS WINDOW FIND AND SELECT Didplay Adapters AND THERE WILL BE COMPUTERS VIDEO DRIVER 4. DOUBLE CLICK ON VIDEO DRIVER AND SELECT Driver THEN Uninstall 5. AFTER THAT INSTALL VIDEO DRIVER YOU DOWNLOADED BEFORE AND RESTART YOUR SYSTEM, THATS ALL... SYSTEM SHOULD STOP TO SHOW BLUE SCREEN

Windows XP- DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have two desktop PCs running Linksys wireless cards for well over two years. Recently, on both PCs, I have received the 'Blue Screen' that says: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have traced this to my wireless cards. If I take the antennas off, I can boot up the computer normally. Once I screw on the antennas, I get the blue screen. Please help!!

Re: Windows XP- DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Quote Originally Posted by hooch View Post
    I have two desktop PCs running Linksys wireless cards for well over two years. Recently, on both PCs, I have received the 'Blue Screen' that says: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have traced this to my wireless cards. If I take the antennas off, I can boot up the computer normally. Once I screw on the antennas, I get the blue screen. Please help!!
    The message says 0x000000dx1 (0x76072508, ox0000000 2 ox00000000, 0xf8069cd9
    RT2500.sys address f8069cd9 base@f8053000 date stamp 42675c99

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxxxx View Post
    Spirit, dude it really helped, just 1. DOWNLOAD YOUR GRAPHICS DRIVER (if you have nVIDIA visit this site http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us ) 2. GO TO Control Panel\System and Maintenance\System\Device Manager, A NEW WINDOW CALLED Device Manager WILL OPEN 3. IN THIS WINDOW FIND AND SELECT Didplay Adapters AND THERE WILL BE COMPUTERS VIDEO DRIVER 4. DOUBLE CLICK ON VIDEO DRIVER AND SELECT Driver THEN Uninstall 5. AFTER THAT INSTALL VIDEO DRIVER YOU DOWNLOADED BEFORE AND RESTART YOUR SYSTEM, THATS ALL... SYSTEM SHOULD STOP TO SHOW BLUE SCREEN
    I tried your resolution and this does not work. Maybe you left out a step or something? But when you uninstall the video driver, and then install the other video driver it states that it cannot find compatible software. I ended up having to do a system restore to the previous day to get my graphics back up and running. So I wouldnt suggest using this advice, unless the OP provides additional information.

Hi,

I have a Toshiba laptop running windows Vista computer. I recently reformat my Hard Drive thinking it will fix my problem of always restarting and getting the blue screen, but I was wrong. Now my problem is while I am installing windows vista back to my computer I still get the blue screen and the error is

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Technical Information:

STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x00000000,0x0000001B,0x00000001,0x88002133)

so cannot proceed to the installation because I keep getting this error

can somebody help me
    thank you

Re: Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

I haven't installed anything on this computer since i bought it so I dont know what hardware to look at

Re: Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Hi Mike

YES! finally got the problem fix. The one that is causing the problem is the memory because when I check out the specs of my laptop it came with 1G but the one inserted is 2G so I remove it and put back the other memory 1G. I remember when I opened it that my uncle replace it with a bigger memory. Now im already installing windows vista and after I will be going to windows 7

Thank you to all who replied and I hope this will also serve as an info to those who are experiencing similar problems

A friend of mine ran into the same issue with Windows XP on their laptop every time the laptop was put into hibernation... What they were doing was using a USB external hard drive.. they would turn it off, as it could not be safely removed as the paging file was running on it. Then they would put the laptop into hibernation by closing the lid.. Upon restarting the BSOD appeared every time.. the fix was very easy.. Use the standard power settings and make sure hibernation is enabled. Then go into the memory settings and turn off the virtual memory. Turn off the laptop and wait a minute to flush the memory. Now start the laptop and shut the lid and put it into hibernation.. Open the lid and it should run fine with or without the external USB drive attached.. Virtual memory is an archaic holdover.. if you aren't doing a lot of video rendering it is useless... and with ram so cheap, if you need it, buy some more.. Sometimes the obvious is overlooked...

BSoD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL HELP!

Hello, I've been having this problem ever since about half a year ago or something, I get a blue screen of death with the message "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" every time I click a link that isn't in my web browser, which means I get the bsod when I click a link in steam chat or skype chat, or if a program opens up a webpage asking me to register or something like that. Please help, I am in dire need of assistance! D:

Re: BSoD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL HELP!

the problem that you are facing would probably would be caused by fault of "fwpkclnt.sys.But , as you haven ‘t posted the log file here I can only guess about your problem I think that it might be a problem that is more on caused by the NETw4v32.sys it may have got corrupted and causing you this problem would suggest you to update the NETw4v32.sys driver via Device Manager , Buzz me back if the problem still persists .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12