Thread: Canon MF5700 & i860 driver?

Canon MF5700 & i860 driver?

I want help to connect 2 Canon printer on my Windows Vista pc. I am having two printer by Cannon which belong to some MF5700 series. Now here in my network there are two new pc which has Vista on them. I need help to connect them to laptop. But when I try to do the same I am getting a bit problem with improper drivers. I do not know who to find the drivers. I just know a very basic way of installing it. What if I am not able to find the drivers for the same.

For that you have to visit the official website of Cannon printers. From there you have to go in the download section and download appropriate drivers. Ensure that you are downloading a Vista version only. Ample of time drivers does not work well or install properly due to incompatibility. It is essential that you must run a clear setup once again and then test the same. You can also try automatic updates here which is another great way of installing drivers on the system.

Re: Canon MF5700 & i860 driver?

I was having an old Canon ImageClass MF5700 printer which I was not using from quite some time. Now U want to connect it in my Windows 7 pc but seems like this printer wont work at all. I have read many forums for a solution on how to get this printer working on Windows 7 but there are no answers. Can anyone tell me if this printer is compatible with Windows 7 or not? Thanks

Re: Canon MF5700 & i860 driver?

I think that you can get the latest updated driver for the Canon MF5700 printer from their official website. Note that if you want to use the scanner than you will have to use the fax that will scan the documents for you in a jpg file or so. You can download the drivers from the below link also. It is for Windows 7 32bits and try to install the file by using the device manager if possible:

http://usa.canon.com/cusa/support/co...ersAndSoftware