Thread: problems with Windows Live messenger

problems with Windows Live messenger

I am having a new pc with windows vista on it. I had bought the same recently. I had added all new software and application on the same. But when I try to use windows live messenger it is not working. I tried to test the installation and setup file a number of time but still it does not looks to be working well. First when I try to login the login fails. On the same pc I am using Yahoo which works fine. I had tried to re-install the same a number of time but nothing worked. Can anyone help me here to fix the issue.

Re: problems with Windows Live messenger

I am also dealing with the same kind of issue. Live Messenger is not working. It does not looks some kind of problem with the messenger application. I think the issue lies from Microsoft end. I had gone through the same kind of problem a couple of weeks before and the same was restored on its own. You will just have to wait back until you finally found a proper solution for the same. Re-installing messenger will do nothing.

I am getting the same issue. I had just upgraded to Windows Vista from XP. I had then installed everything properly from scratch. Windows Live Messenger is one of them. Now there is a weird issue with the signup. I always keep my self logged in on it. Today morning when I try to do the same again it gave me error. It is just not working well. I think the issue here lies with some version of Live Messenger. I am going to test a set of different edition also.

Just remove windows live messenger from your pc and download 7.5 version. You can get the download on web. Download this edition and install it in your pc. This version works well with Vista and has no issue at all. I had also upgraded and when I installed the new version it failed to work. I then downgraded to the older one and it worked fine. There is no problem here with 7.5 version. You must also test the same and then check back.