Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and disable

  1. #1
    chrisminett Guest

    Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and disable

    Since installing a Realtek driver & software package for my onboard sound (as
    my sound card manufacturer has yet to release 64-bit drivers), the 3
    notification icons - Power, Network, Volume - disappeared. Also, when
    right-clicking the notification area, the 'Customize Notification Icons'
    option is grayed out. On the 'Notification Area' tab of Taskbar Properties,
    for the selected System Icons, Clock was fine, but the other 3 were not
    checked, and grayed out.

    Obviously, my first instinct was to remove the software and reboot, and that
    has helped to an extent, as the Power option in Taskbar Properties is no
    longer grayed out, and I can select it and it displays. But Volume and
    Network are still unavailable.

    Presuming that the selections made there are stored in the registry, I ran
    Process Monitor while changing and applying the selection of the Power icon,
    but that doesn't show up any relevent (or changed) RegSetValue entries.

    So now, I'm at a loss, and I look to you to tell me where these settings are
    stored, so I can get the Volume and Network icons back, an re-enable the
    'Customize Notification Icons' option.

    Chris

  2. #2
    Richard G. Harper Guest

    Re: Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and disable

    Why not run System Restore and back out to before the driver update?

    --
    Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgharper@gmail.com
    * NEW! Catch my blog ... http://msmvps.com/blogs/rgharper/
    * PLEASE post all messages and replies in the newsgroups
    * The Website - http://rgharper.mvps.org/
    * HELP us help YOU ... http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm


    "chrisminett" <chrisminett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:1B33E2D9-6CC8-4F3B-A6E6-B7B4C25631B9@microsoft.com...
    > Since installing a Realtek driver & software package for my onboard sound
    > (as
    > my sound card manufacturer has yet to release 64-bit drivers), the 3
    > notification icons - Power, Network, Volume - disappeared. Also, when
    > right-clicking the notification area, the 'Customize Notification Icons'
    > option is grayed out. On the 'Notification Area' tab of Taskbar
    > Properties,
    > for the selected System Icons, Clock was fine, but the other 3 were not
    > checked, and grayed out.
    >
    > Obviously, my first instinct was to remove the software and reboot, and
    > that
    > has helped to an extent, as the Power option in Taskbar Properties is no
    > longer grayed out, and I can select it and it displays. But Volume and
    > Network are still unavailable.
    >
    > Presuming that the selections made there are stored in the registry, I ran
    > Process Monitor while changing and applying the selection of the Power
    > icon,
    > but that doesn't show up any relevent (or changed) RegSetValue entries.
    >
    > So now, I'm at a loss, and I look to you to tell me where these settings
    > are
    > stored, so I can get the Volume and Network icons back, an re-enable the
    > 'Customize Notification Icons' option.
    >
    > Chris




  3. #3
    Jay Guest

    RE: Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and disable

    Chris,

    I have a similar issue with my tablet pc and vista. I cannot remeber when
    the icon disappeared and therefore am unable to link it to any specific
    software I installed on my tablet. Though, I have not touched the onboard
    sound drivers since I setup the machine so I don't think it is that, that has
    caused the network icon to disappear and the options to enable them grey out.

    Does anyone else have any ideas about what could be causing this?

    "chrisminett" wrote:

    > Since installing a Realtek driver & software package for my onboard sound (as
    > my sound card manufacturer has yet to release 64-bit drivers), the 3
    > notification icons - Power, Network, Volume - disappeared. Also, when
    > right-clicking the notification area, the 'Customize Notification Icons'
    > option is grayed out. On the 'Notification Area' tab of Taskbar Properties,
    > for the selected System Icons, Clock was fine, but the other 3 were not
    > checked, and grayed out.
    >
    > Obviously, my first instinct was to remove the software and reboot, and that
    > has helped to an extent, as the Power option in Taskbar Properties is no
    > longer grayed out, and I can select it and it displays. But Volume and
    > Network are still unavailable.
    >
    > Presuming that the selections made there are stored in the registry, I ran
    > Process Monitor while changing and applying the selection of the Power icon,
    > but that doesn't show up any relevent (or changed) RegSetValue entries.
    >
    > So now, I'm at a loss, and I look to you to tell me where these settings are
    > stored, so I can get the Volume and Network icons back, an re-enable the
    > 'Customize Notification Icons' option.
    >
    > Chris


  4. #4
    Lilo Lentz Guest

    Re: Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and disable

    Last night I had the same trouble with grayed out options.
    Mine was fixed by simply just logging off and logging back on... had no idea
    what caused it.
    Well.. my main browser is maxthon, but I also set back IE7 as default
    browser for a while...
    Seems doing that helps a lot of issues...
    Lilo

    "Jay" <Jay@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen
    news:4DD4217B-398D-45CB-BA0A-197D005BECE8@microsoft.com...
    > Chris,
    >
    > I have a similar issue with my tablet pc and vista. I cannot remeber when
    > the icon disappeared and therefore am unable to link it to any specific
    > software I installed on my tablet. Though, I have not touched the onboard
    > sound drivers since I setup the machine so I don't think it is that, that
    > has
    > caused the network icon to disappear and the options to enable them grey
    > out.
    >
    > Does anyone else have any ideas about what could be causing this?
    >
    > "chrisminett" wrote:
    >
    >> Since installing a Realtek driver & software package for my onboard sound
    >> (as
    >> my sound card manufacturer has yet to release 64-bit drivers), the 3
    >> notification icons - Power, Network, Volume - disappeared. Also, when
    >> right-clicking the notification area, the 'Customize Notification Icons'
    >> option is grayed out. On the 'Notification Area' tab of Taskbar
    >> Properties,
    >> for the selected System Icons, Clock was fine, but the other 3 were not
    >> checked, and grayed out.
    >>
    >> Obviously, my first instinct was to remove the software and reboot, and
    >> that
    >> has helped to an extent, as the Power option in Taskbar Properties is no
    >> longer grayed out, and I can select it and it displays. But Volume and
    >> Network are still unavailable.
    >>
    >> Presuming that the selections made there are stored in the registry, I
    >> ran
    >> Process Monitor while changing and applying the selection of the Power
    >> icon,
    >> but that doesn't show up any relevent (or changed) RegSetValue entries.
    >>
    >> So now, I'm at a loss, and I look to you to tell me where these settings
    >> are
    >> stored, so I can get the Volume and Network icons back, an re-enable the
    >> 'Customize Notification Icons' option.
    >>
    >> Chris



  5. #5
    Googs Guest

    Re: Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and disable

    On 4 Mar, 23:26, "Richard G. Harper" <rghar...@email.com> wrote:
    > Why not runSystemRestore and back out to before the driver update?
    >
    > --
    > Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rghar...@gmail.com
    > * NEW! Catch my blog ...http://msmvps.com/blogs/rgharper/
    > * PLEASE post all messages and replies in the newsgroups
    > * The Website -http://rgharper.mvps.org/
    > * HELP us help YOU ...http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >
    > "chrisminett" <chrismin...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >
    > news:1B33E2D9-6CC8-4F3B-A6E6-B7B4C25631B9@microsoft.com...
    >
    > > Since installing a Realtek driver & software package for my onboard sound
    > > (as
    > > my sound card manufacturer has yet to release 64-bit drivers), the 3
    > > notificationicons- Power, Network, Volume - disappeared. Also, when
    > > right-clicking the notification area, the 'Customize NotificationIcons'
    > > option is grayed out. On the 'Notification Area' tab of Taskbar
    > > Properties,
    > > for the selectedSystemIcons, Clock was fine, but the other 3 were not
    > > checked, and grayed out.

    >
    > > So now, I'm at a loss, and I look to you to tell me where these settings
    > > are
    > > stored, so I can get the Volume and Networkiconsback, an re-enable the
    > > 'Customize NotificationIcons' option.

    >
    > > Chris


    I have the same problem. I can't think of any drivers i've installed
    to have caused the problem. Googling for the answer has produced no
    results, neither has searching the newsgroups. Any help would really
    be appreciated.

    Cheers


  6. #6
    chrisminett Guest

    Re: Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and dis

    The problem cleared itself up, in a way. As I mentioned before, after
    uninstalling the driver, I got the power icon back, but the Network and
    Volume icons were still unavailable. Well, after a few more normal reboots
    (not changing any drivers, or anything like that) I checked again, and found
    that the options were once again available, and ticking them brought the
    missing icons straight back!

    Needless to say that I won't be installing Realtek's driver package again -
    and I long for the time when my sound card manufacturer releases 64-bit
    drivers - currently there's only an estimate for one of their other cards for
    mid-April! Joy!

    Anyway, sorry I can't be more specific to what fixed this problem for me.

    Regards,
    Chris

    "Googs" wrote:

    > On 4 Mar, 23:26, "Richard G. Harper" <rghar...@email.com> wrote:
    > > Why not runSystemRestore and back out to before the driver update?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rghar...@gmail.com
    > > * NEW! Catch my blog ...http://msmvps.com/blogs/rgharper/
    > > * PLEASE post all messages and replies in the newsgroups
    > > * The Website -http://rgharper.mvps.org/
    > > * HELP us help YOU ...http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > >
    > > "chrisminett" <chrismin...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > news:1B33E2D9-6CC8-4F3B-A6E6-B7B4C25631B9@microsoft.com...
    > >
    > > > Since installing a Realtek driver & software package for my onboard sound
    > > > (as
    > > > my sound card manufacturer has yet to release 64-bit drivers), the 3
    > > > notificationicons- Power, Network, Volume - disappeared. Also, when
    > > > right-clicking the notification area, the 'Customize NotificationIcons'
    > > > option is grayed out. On the 'Notification Area' tab of Taskbar
    > > > Properties,
    > > > for the selectedSystemIcons, Clock was fine, but the other 3 were not
    > > > checked, and grayed out.

    > >
    > > > So now, I'm at a loss, and I look to you to tell me where these settings
    > > > are
    > > > stored, so I can get the Volume and Networkiconsback, an re-enable the
    > > > 'Customize NotificationIcons' option.

    > >
    > > > Chris

    >
    > I have the same problem. I can't think of any drivers i've installed
    > to have caused the problem. Googling for the answer has produced no
    > results, neither has searching the newsgroups. Any help would really
    > be appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    >


  7. #7
    Googs Guest

    Re: Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and dis

    On 16 Mar, 23:54, chrisminett <chrismin...@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote:
    > The problem cleared itself up, in a way. As I mentioned before, after
    > uninstalling the driver, I got the power icon back, but the Network and
    > Volumeiconswere still unavailable. Well, after a few more normal reboots
    > (not changing any drivers, or anything like that) I checked again, and found
    > that the options were once again available, and ticking them brought themissingiconsstraight back!


    Same here. I was playing around with "hp quick launch buttons",
    switched it on and after a reboot all the system tray buttons were
    back. I'm going to play around with it a bit more, but at least
    they're back now.


  8. #8
    Amrykid Guest

    Re: Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and disable

    I have that problem too, sometimes when I restart they come back.
    my guest is a regestry issue.

    "Jay" <Jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:4DD4217B-398D-45CB-BA0A-197D005BECE8@microsoft.com...
    > Chris,
    >
    > I have a similar issue with my tablet pc and vista. I cannot remeber when
    > the icon disappeared and therefore am unable to link it to any specific
    > software I installed on my tablet. Though, I have not touched the onboard
    > sound drivers since I setup the machine so I don't think it is that, that
    > has
    > caused the network icon to disappear and the options to enable them grey
    > out.
    >
    > Does anyone else have any ideas about what could be causing this?
    >
    > "chrisminett" wrote:
    >
    >> Since installing a Realtek driver & software package for my onboard sound
    >> (as
    >> my sound card manufacturer has yet to release 64-bit drivers), the 3
    >> notification icons - Power, Network, Volume - disappeared. Also, when
    >> right-clicking the notification area, the 'Customize Notification Icons'
    >> option is grayed out. On the 'Notification Area' tab of Taskbar
    >> Properties,
    >> for the selected System Icons, Clock was fine, but the other 3 were not
    >> checked, and grayed out.
    >>
    >> Obviously, my first instinct was to remove the software and reboot, and
    >> that
    >> has helped to an extent, as the Power option in Taskbar Properties is no
    >> longer grayed out, and I can select it and it displays. But Volume and
    >> Network are still unavailable.
    >>
    >> Presuming that the selections made there are stored in the registry, I
    >> ran
    >> Process Monitor while changing and applying the selection of the Power
    >> icon,
    >> but that doesn't show up any relevent (or changed) RegSetValue entries.
    >>
    >> So now, I'm at a loss, and I look to you to tell me where these settings
    >> are
    >> stored, so I can get the Volume and Network icons back, an re-enable the
    >> 'Customize Notification Icons' option.
    >>
    >> Chris



  9. #9
    cookie1863 Guest

    Re: Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and dis

    I'm having the missing icon problem as well. However I think everyone else
    has more savy than I do. I'm having the grayed out issue so I will continue
    to try and reboot and see if I can get them back, but I haven't made any
    changes so don't understand what's going on. Hopefully I'll keep checking
    back here and someone will have some helpful info that I can follow. I guess
    patience is the key.

    "Amrykid" wrote:

    > I have that problem too, sometimes when I restart they come back.
    > my guest is a regestry issue.
    >
    > "Jay" <Jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > news:4DD4217B-398D-45CB-BA0A-197D005BECE8@microsoft.com...
    > > Chris,
    > >
    > > I have a similar issue with my tablet pc and vista. I cannot remeber when
    > > the icon disappeared and therefore am unable to link it to any specific
    > > software I installed on my tablet. Though, I have not touched the onboard
    > > sound drivers since I setup the machine so I don't think it is that, that
    > > has
    > > caused the network icon to disappear and the options to enable them grey
    > > out.
    > >
    > > Does anyone else have any ideas about what could be causing this?
    > >
    > > "chrisminett" wrote:
    > >
    > >> Since installing a Realtek driver & software package for my onboard sound
    > >> (as
    > >> my sound card manufacturer has yet to release 64-bit drivers), the 3
    > >> notification icons - Power, Network, Volume - disappeared. Also, when
    > >> right-clicking the notification area, the 'Customize Notification Icons'
    > >> option is grayed out. On the 'Notification Area' tab of Taskbar
    > >> Properties,
    > >> for the selected System Icons, Clock was fine, but the other 3 were not
    > >> checked, and grayed out.
    > >>
    > >> Obviously, my first instinct was to remove the software and reboot, and
    > >> that
    > >> has helped to an extent, as the Power option in Taskbar Properties is no
    > >> longer grayed out, and I can select it and it displays. But Volume and
    > >> Network are still unavailable.
    > >>
    > >> Presuming that the selections made there are stored in the registry, I
    > >> ran
    > >> Process Monitor while changing and applying the selection of the Power
    > >> icon,
    > >> but that doesn't show up any relevent (or changed) RegSetValue entries.
    > >>
    > >> So now, I'm at a loss, and I look to you to tell me where these settings
    > >> are
    > >> stored, so I can get the Volume and Network icons back, an re-enable the
    > >> 'Customize Notification Icons' option.
    > >>
    > >> Chris

    >


  10. #10
    dean-dean Guest

    Re: Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and dis

    Rather than Reboot, try just Logging Off, then back On. I don't know why it
    happens, though. It's happened to me, occasionally, as well.

    "cookie1863" <cookie1863@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:4087FACC-FEB1-4B59-8736-86AB2371C054@microsoft.com...
    > I'm having the missing icon problem as well. However I think everyone
    > else
    > has more savy than I do. I'm having the grayed out issue so I will
    > continue
    > to try and reboot and see if I can get them back, but I haven't made any
    > changes so don't understand what's going on. Hopefully I'll keep checking
    > back here and someone will have some helpful info that I can follow. I
    > guess
    > patience is the key.
    >
    > "Amrykid" wrote:
    >
    >> I have that problem too, sometimes when I restart they come back.
    >> my guest is a regestry issue.
    >>
    >> "Jay" <Jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> news:4DD4217B-398D-45CB-BA0A-197D005BECE8@microsoft.com...
    >> > Chris,
    >> >
    >> > I have a similar issue with my tablet pc and vista. I cannot remeber
    >> > when
    >> > the icon disappeared and therefore am unable to link it to any specific
    >> > software I installed on my tablet. Though, I have not touched the
    >> > onboard
    >> > sound drivers since I setup the machine so I don't think it is that,
    >> > that
    >> > has
    >> > caused the network icon to disappear and the options to enable them
    >> > grey
    >> > out.
    >> >
    >> > Does anyone else have any ideas about what could be causing this?
    >> >
    >> > "chrisminett" wrote:
    >> >
    >> >> Since installing a Realtek driver & software package for my onboard
    >> >> sound
    >> >> (as
    >> >> my sound card manufacturer has yet to release 64-bit drivers), the 3
    >> >> notification icons - Power, Network, Volume - disappeared. Also, when
    >> >> right-clicking the notification area, the 'Customize Notification
    >> >> Icons'
    >> >> option is grayed out. On the 'Notification Area' tab of Taskbar
    >> >> Properties,
    >> >> for the selected System Icons, Clock was fine, but the other 3 were
    >> >> not
    >> >> checked, and grayed out.
    >> >>
    >> >> Obviously, my first instinct was to remove the software and reboot,
    >> >> and
    >> >> that
    >> >> has helped to an extent, as the Power option in Taskbar Properties is
    >> >> no
    >> >> longer grayed out, and I can select it and it displays. But Volume and
    >> >> Network are still unavailable.
    >> >>
    >> >> Presuming that the selections made there are stored in the registry, I
    >> >> ran
    >> >> Process Monitor while changing and applying the selection of the Power
    >> >> icon,
    >> >> but that doesn't show up any relevent (or changed) RegSetValue
    >> >> entries.
    >> >>
    >> >> So now, I'm at a loss, and I look to you to tell me where these
    >> >> settings
    >> >> are
    >> >> stored, so I can get the Volume and Network icons back, an re-enable
    >> >> the
    >> >> 'Customize Notification Icons' option.
    >> >>
    >> >> Chris

    >>



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2

    The Answer

    Hey all,

    I've got the solution...

    In the notification area properties you'll notice an option to customize how explorer handles pevious tray icons. The only problem with this is explorer saves a setting for EVERY icon ever loaded.

    For some reason if you clear this history of icons; the power, network, volume....icons will all reappear.

    - brilliant i hear you say.

    ----------------------------------
    CLEARING THE TRAY ICON HISTORY

    > run 'regedit.exe'

    > goto key 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\TrayNotify'

    > delete keys 'IconStreams' & 'PastIconsStream'

    > start task manager, go to processes and kill explorer.exe

    > go to applications in the task manager, hit new task and type 'explorer.exe'

    > explorer will now reboot and woohey, your icons should return.

    > crazy if you ask me.........

    ------

    Also ive found some more detailed instructions with some pictures and shiny bits here if you can't follow me:

    http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...windows-vista/

    ------

    MEEP MEEP

  12. #12
    Mark Bourne Guest

    Re: Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and disable

    I would have thought it better to restart explorer by logging off and
    back on, rather than killing and restarting it. I don't know if it's
    more reliable on Vista, but I sometimes found on previous versions of
    Windows that killing explorer and restarting it did not always reload
    all the icons in the system tray anyway, particularly those belonging to
    other applications which are loaded at logon.


    perrelet wrote:
    > Hey all,
    >
    > I've got the solution...
    >
    > In the notification area properties you'll notice an option to
    > customize how explorer handles pevious tray icons. The only problem
    > with this is explorer saves a setting for EVERY icon ever loaded.
    >
    > For some reason if you clear this history of icons; the power, network,
    > volume....icons will all reappear.
    >
    > - brilliant i hear you say.
    >
    > ----------------------------------
    > CLEARING THE TRAY ICON HISTORY
    >
    >> run 'regedit.exe'

    >
    >> goto key 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Local

    > Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\TrayNotify'
    >
    >> delete keys 'IconStreams' & 'PastIconsStream'

    >
    >> start task manager, go to processes and kill explorer.exe

    >
    >> go to applications in the task manager, hit new task and type

    > 'explorer.exe'
    >
    >> explorer will now reboot and woohey, your icons should return.

    >
    >> crazy if you ask me.........

    >
    > ------
    >
    > Also ive found some more detailed instructions with some pictures and
    > shiny bits here if you can't follow me:
    >
    > http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...windows-vista/
    >
    > ------
    >
    > MEEP MEEP
    >
    >


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2
    nice point.

    but as far as i have seen so far, vista hasn't shared this issue.

    However I would agree this is a safer way to go about rebooting explorer.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3

    Other problems in addition to the missing icons

    In addition to the Notification Area icons no longer showing up and the greyed out Volume, Network, and Power icons in the Taskbar/Start Menu Properties Notification Area tab:

    Any animated icons cease to function (i.e. they are no longer animated).

    The Customize Start Menu selection 'Open submenus when I pause on them with the mouse pointer' no longer works. You have to actually click the menu tab to get it to open.

    Restarting the machine clears the problems and the problems occur if you have multiple users defined and switch users. Once you do the switch user, the only way to get the missing icons, non-functioning animated icons, and non-functioning auto-open on submenus corrected is to restart the machine. IMHO, this is unacceptable.

    I'm still looking into which services I can stop or start to correct the errors without the system restart. If I find something useful, I'll post it.

    Cheers, rexb.

  15. #15
    Brink Guest

    Re: Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and disable


    rexbasham;708111 Wrote:
    > In addition to the Notification Area icons no longer showing up and the
    > greyed out Volume, Network, and Power icons in the Taskbar/Start Menu
    > Properties Notification Area tab:
    >
    > Any animated icons cease to function (i.e. they are no longer
    > animated).
    >
    > The Customize Start Menu selection 'Open submenus when I pause on them
    > with the mouse pointer' no longer works. You have to actually click
    > the menu tab to get it to open.
    >
    > Restarting the machine clears the problems and the problems occur if
    > you have multiple users defined and switch users. Once you do the
    > switch user, the only way to get the missing icons, non-functioning
    > animated icons, and non-functioning auto-open on submenus corrected is
    > to restart the machine. IMHO, this is unacceptable.
    >
    > I'm still looking into which services I can stop or start to correct
    > the errors without the system restart. If I find something useful,
    > I'll post it.
    >
    > Cheers, rexb.
    >
    >
    > --
    > rexbasham
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > rexbasham's Profile: 'rexbasham's profile on TechArena Computer
    > Hardware Support Forums of India'
    > (http://forums.techarena.in/members/48846.htm)
    > View this thread: 'Vista's special system tray notification icons
    > missing and disable - Vista Help'
    > (Vista's special system tray notification icons missing and disable)
    >
    > 'TechArena Community - Technology and Computer Hardware Support Forums
    > of India' (http://forums.techarena.in)


    Hi Rexbasham,

    Have you tried resetting the Notification icons to see if that helps?

    http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/99...ons-reset.html

    Hope this helps,
    Shawn


    --
    Brink

    *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
    them.*
    '*VISTA FORUMS*' (http://www.vistax64.com)
    *Please post feedback to help others.*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. System Icons Missing in Notification Area!!!
    By ridergroov in forum Vista Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20-11-2011, 05:22 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-05-2009, 08:11 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-09-2008, 06:04 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:42 PM
  5. missing system tray notification for automatic updates
    By attitude.ashwin in forum Windows XP Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-01-2008, 09:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •