Thread: Google/UTube Videos

Google/UTube Videos

After installing Vista I had updated everything on my system. I had tried to play some Youtube videos which failed to work. The same issue lies with Google Videos also. I am not able to understand the cause behind it. I had updated the flash player also, but still the issue is same. Can anyone here help me to get rid of the problem I am facing. I am sure there will be some way by which I can simply update the player back again and use it for watching videos.

RE: Google/UTube Videos

The issue lies with flash version you are using. If you are not using the right version then you get this kind of problem. It is essential that you must go on the adobe site and download the most recent and right version for your pc. Or else this kind of issues are common. Remember that there is a separate version of Windows Vista 32bit and Vista 64bit. So if you are not using the right version then you get such issues.

Try to update your browser also. I think that will be more beneficial. Just update the browser or try something else. That will be more ok to fix the issue you are facing. I had gone through the same issue which was due to flash only. To get rid of the same first I removed any existing installation and then gone with the fresh setup. It worked fine. There was no issue at all. Just collect the right version of flash player and install the same in your pc. I think that will be more beneficial in fixing the issue you are facing.