Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

ATI CCC Catalyst Control Center - Allow ccc.exe

Vista Help

Old 01-03-2007

ATI CCC Catalyst Control Center - Allow ccc.exe

I need some help with CCC.exe. When I start Windows Vista I am getting this error on the desktop. I click on ok and it is gone. But the error appear each time when I start the pc. I am having AVG in my pc and hope that it is not a virus because there is no indication of virus in pc. I just want to turn this error off. How can I do this. My system is newly formatted with all applications and drivers installed recently. I searched on web and found the exe file is associated with ATI CCC Catalyst Control Center.

Old 01-03-2007

RE: ATI CCC Catalyst Control Center - Allow ccc.exe

It looks here UAC or Windows Defender is simply blocking ccc.exe due to which you are getting the problem. I will here advice you to go on web and download the same once again. I think that will be more than enough to fix the issue. Just download the new update of Catalyst Control Center and install it in your pc. If that is blocked by the security application then you get this kind of errors on your screen.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Tags: , ,