Thread: How to disable Hibernate

How to disable Hibernate

I am dealing with some problem here with hibernation. When the system is under hibernation it takes a really long time to come back on the desktop. I had tried to disable the same. I just want to know the cause behind it. While the system work really well when it wake from sleep mode. Only hibernation here is giving a really hard time. Can anyone simply tell me why my system is getting so slow on hibernation.

There can be number of reasons behind slow system. The first is a slow memory or some applications which really take long time to startup after your system wake back from hibernation. It is recommended that you must simply keep that disabled if your system does not seem to be working fine. Instead of hibernation you must turn off your pc completely which is more appropriate I think. Try to test your ram and then test back the same.

If your system is really working slow then it is recommended you keep hibernation off. Things you have to do fix the issue is running a disk defragmentation. Check your pc for virus. Ample of time there are infected files which are working rigorously in the background and cause this slow issue. So you must boot your in safe mode and then check for a appropriate virus scan. That will be simply more helpful I think. There are some good registry cleaner also available. You can test that also.