Thread: ZUNE DRIVER

Zune Driver

My system upgrade was proper. I had upgraded to Windows Vista from Windows XP. But there is some issue with Zune here. This does not looks to be working fine. I had bought a Zune device here. When I had connected the same to my pc it is not detected. I had here simply tried to find the latest driver update here but it is not working. I tried many things and still things looks complicated here. Can anyone help mere to find out the solution for the problem. I went inside Device Manager and tried number of settings but nothing worked.

To use the device you will need to use Windows Vista drivers. You can find that from the official website of Zune. Due to in appropriate drivers you get this kind of issue. It is simply essential that you must simply try to get the most recent drivers from the web and test back the same. I hope that will be more appropriate in fixing the issue. Just download any existing driver from your system and then download the fresh from zune site and then test back.

I am also having a Windows Vista system. I got Zune in gift. On start I tried to install the same a number of time but things does not looks to be working fine. Later on I updated windows I and I got the drivers automatically through it. It worked. There is no issue in transferring files and taking backup from the same. You can get the same drivers from web also. It is essential that you must not install any third party driver or application in your pc due to which you get the connectivity problem.