Thread: IE7 get message Certificate Error: Navigation Blocked

IE7 get message Certificate Error: Navigation Blocked

I am here trying to work on authentication process using WEBAAA. Which brings a web page for login. After that I am redirected to other pages on the web. Now here there is a custom login page. When it loads up it is giving me a certificate error on the screen. I clicked on the website to continue ahead but the page appear back again. I am here stuck with the problem. Can anyone guide me how can get rid of this issue. I just want to add the page under exception list.

RE: IE7 get message Certificate Error: Navigation Blocked

For that you will need to first install root certificate here. And ensure that with it WEBAAA is singed up. Later on you can launch Internet Explorer and then go the page which is blocked. Click on Continue and you will see the certificate. Then click on the error message and again click on view certificate. Once you are done with that you will have to click back on certification path tab. Choose the highest one from the list and click on view certificate. In the new dialog box on the screen just click on install certificate. That's all. The issue will be resolved.

RE: IE7 get message Certificate Error: Navigation Blocked

Here WEBAAA is just used as an process of authentication. This is quiet commonly used on colleges where you get a login screen and then you are allowed to go for surfing. Certificate error are common here. Below I am giving you some references which will help you to fix the problem you are facing. There is complete information available by which you can simply configure the settings back again and work on the same.

About certificate errors
    FIX: Certificate error when you try to visit an SSL Web site by using Internet Explorer 7: "There is a problem with this website's security certificate"

You get those errors when the browser thinks that you are trying to visit any unsecure pages. So that is the where problem appear. You have to simply work more on certificate here. Once you add a root certificate the problem will be resolved. It will work fine. The process is not really complicated. A number of websites here uses an optimization technique by which you can configure or manage the certification problem.