Thread: Can't install locally generated certificate ....

Can't install locally generated certificate ....

I am here stuck with an weird problem with Windows Vista. I had bought a new laptop that has Vista Business edition on it. I have login details of a SBS 2003 domain which is configured at my office. I am trying to connect to the remote web workplace. But whenever I try to do that Internet Explorer here gives me a certificate error on the screen. I am not able to find any solution for the same. There is a constant certificate error on the screen. How can I simply fix the problem. I tried to find out the solution for the same but things does not looks to be working well here.

You will need to work with root certificate here. Somehow your system is not able to get the proper certificate install due to which you are dealing with the issue. I will advice you here to simply go on the root certificate settings and import it to the CA. Then the issue will be resolved. You can get ample of links on the same from online resources that can help you in fixing the problem you are facing. Just try the certificate important wizard. That's all. The problem will be resolved.

I am giving you a reference link here which is having ample of information on problem you are facing. Just go through the link. I think that will be simply more than enough to fix the problem you are facing. Just click on the link below and then read through various help articles listed on the same. I am sure you will be able to get rid of the issue that you are facing here.

About certificate errors