Thread: Aero Theme Missing

Aero Theme Missing

I do not know what happen to my system here. I was just adding some new software on my pc. Nero is one among them. Now I had installed the dvd burner tool and I got a new problem. The Aero theme here just stopped working. I am annoyed with the same. I tried many things but nothing worked out. I cannot find any option on the entire web to fix the problem. I do not know how Aero theme here has just disappeared so instantly. I am looking for some more easy steps by which I can restore it back.

The issue can be due to incompatible programs. There can be some tools and applications in your pc which are not compatible with Aero and causing the problem. You have to check the same properly. You can try one thing here. Just run system restore. That will restore the old settings back and when you are installing application try to install the Vista version only. Software's like Nero has Windows XP and Windows Vista version also. So just download the Vista version and then test back.

There can be some kind of theming bug also. I will recommend you to restore your old themes back and then check again. I think that will be more appropriate in fixing the problem. Go in windows color and appearance inside control panel and see what output you are getting. Just try to manage the settings and then test back. System restore is good option here but it will also remove your recently installed applications.