Thread: Nero 6

Nero 6

I am facing a bit issue with Nero 6 on windows Vista. I had installed Vista recently. Now I am here trying to create some movie dvd. I was having the setup of Nero 6 copied on my pc so I ran that. But when I tried to run the setup there is a error on the screen. The error is Nero has stop responding and nothing happens. I went inside Event Viewer and found the problem was with some msa.dll file. I am not able to find any answer for the same. I tried ample of things for solution but found nothing. Can anyone help me here to make nero work.

RE: Nero 6

I think the version of Nero which you are trying to install in your system is not compatible. I will recommend you to go on web on the official site of nero and download the vista version. Then try to install the same. I think that would be simply more than enough to fix the issue. It is recommended that you must simply test out the compatibility first and then go ahead with other setup and configuration. Or else things might not work properly there. Just change the version and then test back.

Nero 6

I am using the same edition on my system and there is no issue at all. Nero 6 just works well on Vista. I am using it from long time. The problem can be with the setup file you are having. You have to download a more appropriate setup from the web and install that in your pc. I think that will be more than enough to fix the issue you are facing. Just download a proper setup of nero that really works and then test back. I think that will be simply enough to fix the issue.

Re: Nero 6

Try to run the setup in compatibility mode and then test back. Right click on Nero setup and then click on Properties. In that just go inside compatibility mode and then click on tick on Run this program in compatibility mode. From that choose windows xp and then test back. I think that will be more appropriate to fix the issue. You can use the version of windows on which you were previously using windows. That would be simply more appropriate in fixing the problem you are facing.

If you want to create a dvd or movie dvd then why don't you try some other tool if vista is not working. The OS has its own internal burner. All you have to do is simply drag the file on the DVD RW icon. That's all. The burning process will start. It is not at all complicated. There are some free third party burners available in the market which works more appropriately than Nero. One of them is CDBurnerXP. You can use this tiny tool also which works really well and has great burn speed also.

Re: Nero 6

Why don't you try the most recent version of Nero. I think that will be more appropriate here. You are just wasting your time in using different kinds of software which might not really work well. It is recommended that you go on the official website of Nero and download the most latest version. Run the setup and that's all. Your job is done. It is quiet appropriate I think. I am also using the latest version which is some 7 and it works fine.

Try Nero 7. It works fine. But I think Nero works really well on Windows XP compare to Windows Vista. There are ample problem we had faced while installing the DVD burner on the operating system. Sometime the issue also lies with outdated drivers of optical drive. I will advice you to simply install it in compatibility mode and I do not think that is going to help much. There are some nice tools available on web which are bit more better than Nero CD/DVD burning. Many of them are free also.