Thread: Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots

Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots

I had installed Nations: Thrones and Patriots on my Windows Vista system. I was playing the game on windows xp which worked really well. Then I installed the same on Vista. The game setup goes well but when I try to launch the same there is nothing on the screen. It does not work. The screen is just blank. I tried opening the game a number of time but still fails to work. Can anyone here guide me to fix the problem I am facing. I hope there will be some option available by which I can resolve the issue. Thanks.

The game might require some kind of upgrade for the same. You have to check the game requirements. Some needs directx or some kind of video drivers updates or else they do not work well. You can try to install the game back on compatibility mode. That might fix the issue I think. Just try to run the setup on computability mode and then test back. I think that will be more helpful in fixing the issue you are facing.

The game might be not proper for vista. It is not compatible due to which you are not able to use the same. It is essential that you must simply try to check the system requirements first. You can find that easily on web. If the game is compatible with Vista then the only option left here is to update video driver. I think that would be more appropriate in fixing the issue you are facing.