Thread: leaked VLK method to activate Vista for everybody

Leaked VLK method to activate Vista for everybody

What is this VLK method to activate Windows Vista. I am seeing this on web from long time. The method allows to activate vista and use it for free. How to do that. I tried to find the method but confused how to apply the same. Over a website I found that there is a fake key which will be used for all Vista edition to activate it and use it for free. Does it activate all the edition of Vista. I hope this is not having some kind of virus issue. I had seen cracked os are not at all safe to use. Has anyone tried the same.

No that is not at all a safe method to use. This are all fake things and you must never go for the same. It will not make your Vista copy legit and once you update you can get the software counterfeit notification on the screen. It is better if you go on the official site of Microsoft and simply get the official license which will be more appropriate I think. That is the only legit way of getting a proper windows version.

All that are easy of activating and it is just not a legit way. I will advice you to buy a license key which will be more appropriate to fix the problem. There are some Chinese servers on the web which are giving a activation process to Vista. This are leaked keys which are not legit and officially supported by Microsoft. So if you are simply using that then you are using a pirated tool and this can put under penalties.

I had seen that. It is not genuine. But still many are using the same. I do not know how this people are just allowed for the same. It must be permanently blocked. Because here easily people get stuck into this kind of cheap stuff. I had seen ample of websites selling cracked version of operating system which has virus and are not stable to use at all.