Thread: RE: OCX failure

RE: OCX failure

I am having a bit issue with OCX on my system. When I start my web browser and visit some website I am getting the error. I not so good in computer. All know is to turn on and turn off my pc. I had tried to restart the pc and thought that would fix the problem. But it is still there. I am in need of some help here to deal with the problem I am facing. I tried ample of things here but nothing worked. I hope there will be some easy option to fix the issue. Is this some kind of virus.

Re: OCX failure

No it is not a virus. It is associated with active x component. It is damage or not installed in your pc due to which you are getting the issue. Just do this. Go on internet and download ActiveX from the web. Run the setup and restart your pc. That's all. The issue will be resolved. You can here also try to run windows update which will add the same thing on your system automatically. But even after installation if you get the same kind of errors then there can be some suspicious files in your pc.

Re: OCX failure

I am giving you a link that will help you more in fixing the problem you are facing. It is possible to manually fix the problem. There are some system files that you have to replace and I think by a minor configuration setup the issue will be resolved. In the link below there are certain commands that you have to run to get rid of the errors. I am sure that will be more beneficial for you to fix the issue.

How to register an ActiveX control (.ocx) manually