Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to burn Vista's UDF file. Using Nero.

Vista Help

Old 06-10-2006

How to burn Vista's UDF file. Using Nero.

I need some help here with burning udf file via nero. I am here trying to install Windows Vista on my XP system. Now here I a having the iso file of vista which is udf format. I tried to burn that using nero but when I boot my system from that the setup did not appeared on the screen. I want to create a bootable disc here by which I can simply run the setup and install vista on my pc. Can anyone guide me here to fix the issue that I am facing. I hope there will be some option available.

Old 07-10-2006

You are not able to boot because you had created a data cd. You will need to create a bootable file. For that when you launch nero in that search for iso option. Through which you can simply create a bootable disc and install vista on your system. Leaving Nero aside there are ample of free iso burner on the web which you can use to create a disc. Free ISO burner is one among them. You can use the same for creating a bootable disc and then use it in your pc. I will advice you to check the same.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Tags: , ,