Thread: Unable to print photos in photo viewer which are opened via Zip file directly

Unable to print photos in photo viewer which are opened via Zip file directly

Well I in my home computer when I open pictures from Zip files directly and that time I cannot print it. Extract all the files into folder and open it then I get option for print. If I open pictures directly from Zip file from my office computer at that time I get no problem. I have windows Vista operating system in my computer. Now please tell me how to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to print photos in photo viewer which are opened via Zip file directly

I have read your problem. First thing I would like to ask you is in your office computer do you have installed any Zip application? If yes then you will need to install same application in your home computer and after that you will be able to print pictures directly from Zip file. You have to also right click on that Zip file and then you have to select open with option. After doing that you have to select windows explorer and then check whether print function is available or not? Try this solution; it might be helpful to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to print photos in photo viewer which are opened via Zip file directly

I was also having same problem with while printing photos directly from ZIP files. Now after that I have tried to search solution on internet and I have come to know that with the help of WInrar application we can solve this type of problems. Now after that I have downloaded WinRAR from internet and after downloading Winrar I have installed that in my computer. Aft6er that when I opened picture file directly at that time I was able to print that. I think you should download that in your computer and then your problem will get soled. if after installing winrar also if you are facing same problem then let me know.

In my computer I was also experiencing same problem while printing pictures from Zip files and after that I have downloaded and installed winrar in my computer and then I was able to print pictures but some time while printing or while extracting files from Winrar I get error regarding windows missing files and then my computer freezes. if anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuru's View Post
    In my computer I was also experiencing same problem while printing pictures from Zip files and after that I have downloaded and installed winrar in my computer and then I was able to print pictures but some time while printing or while extracting files from Winrar I get error regarding windows missing files and then my computer freezes. if anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.
    According to me you should go to control panel and then select uninstall programs. Now you have to uninstall winrar from there. Now after uninstalling winrar you have to delete all the temporary files and then you have to install winrar again in your computer. Now after installing winrar again in your computer you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? Acceding to me after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

You have mentioned that you are getting error regarding windows missing file and that is why I would like to ask you is are you getting this error randomly or you are experiencing this problem with winrar only. If you are getting this problem randomly in your computer then I will suggest you to run System File Checker tool inn your computer and after running that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not?

If you want to run System File Checker tool in windows Vista operating system then you have to follow these steps.
    • First open command prompt in your computer.
    • After that you have to type sfc /scannow
    • Hit enter key.
    • Now it will run System File Checker tool.

Yes running System File Checker tool wills solve your problem. I was also facing same problem in my computer also and after that I have run System File Checker tool and after doing that my problem get solved. You should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved also.

I am not very sure if this solution will work out for you as I am not having the same issue so I have not yet tried out this solution, anyways just give it a try and then let me know if the issue is getting solved or not.
    • First just go in to Folder Options of Start Button / Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization / Folder Options / Search tab and check mark the "Include Compressed Files (ZIP .CAB...)" option that will there an after that just click on apply and then save the changes, you can refer to the below image if you want:

http://i41.tinypic.com/k4hzps.jpg
    Just try it out and then let me know if it is helping.

Hey guys I have found some other people having similar issues but in the below thread there are some solutions that you all can try out, just go through the below thread and see if you are getting any help from there.
    Images opened directly via Zip files are not being printed from Photo Viewer.