Thread: Need help regarding error code BIOHD-8 and BSOD crashes

Need help regarding error code BIOHD-8 and BSOD crashes

I have comprised and been having lots of tribulations through my system for the last 2 months. Initially my processor's cooling fan died and my system might go to a black screen telling me it was going to shut off robotically and with the intention of the fan needed replacing. It was in addition beginning to sluggish down at the same time as opening up folders and minimizing/opening windows. In anticipation of it took too long that to facilitate I powered it off physically then that is when it began to boot up the black screen for me to boot system repair.

Re: Need help regarding error code BIOHD-8 and BSOD crashes

At present I have to wait at the same time as and it moreover boots up Recovery Manager asking me if I might approximating to restore the factory defaulting image or it just presently crashes to a blue screen. I tried a SMART test scan commencing from the bios for my hard drive and a small number of tries I acquire mutually passed and failed results. So at present when I boot up my pc subsequent to a sluggish booting up procedure it moreover opens up Recovery Manager or crashes to a blue screen.

Expectantly that to facilitate might assist me to acquire somewhere through this issue. The most important query I would approximating to answered positively is if it's probable I might be able to recover my files and documents via an external hdd enclosed space on an innovative working pc. In view of the fact that my system be able to tranquil be capable to open up Recovery Manager commencing from my hard drive subsequence a long booting procedure which is INSIDE the factory image partition on my hard drive along commencing from side to side the other partitions which contains the entire my files and data etc.

As long as the hard drive is tranquil working, you be supposed to be capable to hook it up to an additional system and retrieve you are files. It might be just presently another external drive to the innovative one. You might necessitate connecting the hard drive via SATA cable to the other system if USB does not work.

You might be extremely well trying to an additional procedure if the on top of does not work. Try to do this procedure. If you are capable to do this. There might be anticipate, you would desire to in addition check that hard drive if the prior procedure does run. You have to create a bootable disk and run long test and short test commencing from the HD Diagnostic, Post back please results as you follow our suggestions so they might advise further.

I had downloaded Ubuntu iso and burned it onto a cd-r disc. Which was positioned it on my dead system and it booted up Ubuntu. I had hit it off on Try Ubuntu it started up the system additional than I not be able to locate places\system to view my hard drives partitions to observe if my data is tranquil on the hard drive. By the method the tutorial demonstrates ubuntu 8.04 and I am utilizing 11.10 so it might be in a different location than in the connection.

The commands be supposed to still be the similar. Follow those steps one by one, they be able to be a diminutive tricky, if the commands determine to not work to demonstrate the files , then most of them have encompassed a hard drive issue. Just re endeavor the steps to have right of entry the hard drive files. Do I have encompassed to install Ubuntu first previous to I be able to make sure if my hard drive partitions are there.

At present that you have encompassed the boot cd which you be supposed to maintain in a safe place, as it is extremely helpful, just presently stick it in the drive of the system and boot commencing from it. You be supposed to observe an option to try Ubuntu without several revolutionize to your computer. On one occasion the system has started up, the primary thing you desire to do is choose Places \ Computer from the menu. If this is not going to work, I apprehension the hard drive is bad.

I had created the bootdisk for seagate tools dos version or description in view of the fact that with the intention of the fabricate model of my hard drive. I failed mutually short and long test runs. I tried to repair the bad sectors subsequent to the long test run additional than it might not repair the bad sectors. I had downloaded the 32-bit version or description of the ubuntu iso file. In view of the fact that it said recommended. Even though I have comprised and been utilizing vista 64 bit version on the dead computer.