Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Empty directory! please help

Vista Help

Old 25-02-2012

Empty directory! please help

hi, i have recently noticed that my directory next to my folders says (empty) ive attatched a screenshot, please someone help me, and if this helps, i can NOT find my recycle bin anywhere, i cant search for it or anythin, and if you could help with that too then i would be very grateful! :)

Attached Thumbnails
capture.jpg  
Old 29-04-2012

Re: Empty directory! please help

Hey check out if the respective files or the directory are hidden or not. You should check them out first.

Go to the control pane, in that folder option, then go to the View tab and tick the appropriate options. So that's what you should be doing. Do let me know if that works or not.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,