Thread: My video card driver keep on disappearing on vista

My video card driver keep on disappearing on vista

The main issue regarding this is the notebook maintains losing the driver for this card. I turn the system off and when I turn it on the entire in excess off again the resolution is set to 800x600 and I not be able to locate my VGA not even in the device manager. The notebook came commencing from side to side a cd to facilitate has the driver so I utilize it and install the driver at present it does not work. Subsequent to rebooting it comes back to the original 1920x1280 declaration. Additional then it begins the entire in excess off again. I had turn it off and quen on. At present, when I try to install the driver commencing from the cd it fails.

re: My video card driver keep on disappearing on vista

I did that previously there is two circumstance regarding this. When you are attempting to install the driver it says to facilitate the video card is not on my computer. Second is install additional than then it happens just presently as if I have comprised and installed it from the cd.

In this you have to create certain that the GPU is totally and firmly seated the entire the way into the PCIe slot. Regarding the BIOS stuff. Did not locate no matter what regarding what type of video it is sustained or maintained to start up through. Regarding the gpu position. Well I by no means touched it. And it is inside the notebook so it was supposed to be well settled. I determine to give it a excruciate my notebook is an ASUS G53SX-A1 Made 08/2011 and the video card is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M.

In my notebook and I originated to facilitate a screw was in the wrong place. Pressing to be obliged to the place it was I took it off. Well I turned the notebook on it worked extremely well. I rebooted and turned it off sometimes. It is tranquil working. Additional than it worked other times so I am not going to say it is definitive. I determine to test it and in 3-4 days I had position the results I anticipate or if there's the problem the entire in excess of again I let you know.