Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

In Windows vista ultimate x64 bit the window screen are messed up

Vista Help

Old 09-02-2012

In Windows vista ultimate x64 bit the window screen are messed up

This is actually bothering me, and I not be able to do several programing correctly through Windows Vista x64 bit, the window screens are not demonstrating, that is working with Eclipse IDE, when I visit something, it sometimes renders accurately additional than the majority of the times it does not it demonstrates empty. Another issue, when I resize the window, I had observe those resize marks, and the working area does not resize commencing from it. It is extremely annoying. As you observe, this occurs to numerous applications, what be supposed I do. How be supposed to I debug what is wrong.

Old 09-02-2012

Re: In Windows vista ultimate x64 bit the window screen are messed up

I have not installed WinDbg, additional than I had installed the debugging tools for x64 commencing from the related site, additional than it tranquil is giving me issues. The WinDbg is part of the debugging tools with the intention of you mentioned installing. So how might WinDbg assist you to solve the rendering problem in Windows Vista SP1 in the commercial applications be obliged to as Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Eclipse IDE, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Old 09-02-2012

Re: In Windows vista ultimate x64 bit the window screen are messed up

I had originated a known problem which that sounds extremely much similar to what your are observing, additional than in the WinDbg application in addition. Please execute a similar set of repro steps at the same time as working with WinDbg on your system and let me be familiar with if you observe the similar type of behavior as you described earlier in this discussion here. I ran WinDbg, and attached the practicable attempted Visual Studio 2008, and Eclipse IDE I am experiencing the similar behavior.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Tags: , , , ,