Thread: Vista Home Premium Blank Screen on login

Vista Home Premium Blank Screen on login

I am running Vista Home Premium 32bit, and recently i have been off of it for a small period of time, and when i return i am repaid w/ a blank screen upon logging in. One of the first things i did was open task manager and take a look at the current processes running, but no avail (all normal stuff for operating the system). So i ended "explorer.exe" and then started it back up, which made it start up the desktop from the blank screen. i noticed a few things after this: 1: My computer was a heckova lot faster (there was only basic stuff running, idk why), 2: My music controls on the side of my keyboard don't work, 3: None of my normal startup items had started up. There may have been others, but it slips my mind at this time. Any idea how to fix it or if there is malware involved?

Re: Vista Home Premium Blank Screen on login

Hello according to your query i tried to find about this on internet and i found the same queries present on this site. so just follow this link and see if its helpful for you. in between i am trying to find some more information about you query. as soon as i will get any information i will post back here. best of luck. i hope this link will be helpful for you.

Windows Vista Home Premium Black Screen
    Vista black screen on log in