Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

Vista Help

Old 22-01-2011

Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

I have a Gateway FX laptop and today it started flashing a BSOD and restarting. So I looked up on google and I found out how to turn off the automatic restart, did that and now at startup i get the Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal message. Also the last time I did get it to start the BSOD I got was a Windows State Power Driver Failure. I have tried restarting in safe mode but I still get the same BSOD. So any ideas on what to do?

Last edited by stokemoney : 22-01-2011 at 07:22 AM.
Old 22-01-2011

Re: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

I assume that you are using a Windows Vista opearting system? And the problem that you are facing might be because of a network driver issue. Does this board perhaps have firewall active as that has been known to cause this issue also. You might need to disable onboard nic and try a pci card. You can also follow the tips given here to solve this issue: Driver IRQL less than or equal error

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Tags: , , , ,