Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows Media Player-how to print a playlist?

Vista Help

Old 12-12-2009

Windows Media Player-how to print a playlist?

I've been looking for a shortcut that will let me print playlists of music CDs in Windows Media Player. On searching I found the Winter Fun Pack with a feature that allows playlists to be printed. However, I was unable to install it onto my computer. Every time I tried I would get an error 1303 message. I deleted it, then went into control panel to change the administrator UAC settings, but haven't tried to download and install it agan as I am now afraid it's a compatibility problem with vista that's causing the problem.

I can't find any downloads for vista that will enable me to print a playlist in Windows Media Player. Anyone know of another shortcut or can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Old 12-12-2009
John Inzer

Re: Windows Media Player-how to print a playlist?

Maybe the following free download would be worth a try:

(FWIW...it's always a good idea to create a System
Restore point before installing software or updates)

Windows Media Player Playlist Print
http://www.footballchance.com/WMPplaylist.shtm

-
Old 12-12-2009
Bob

Use the "copy content" utility of FileMenu Tools, then paste it into Notepad
and print it.

http://www.lopesoft.com/en/index.html
Old 12-12-2009

Thank you both for your reply! John Inzer, I tried the footballchance.com link, and it works just fine. Thank you! Bob, I'll look into the link you posted tomorrow. Again, thank you so much for your help. I make a lot of music CDs, and not being able to print a playlist was very frustrating. Glad I found this site! I can see I'll learn a lot here.
Old 13-12-2009
Bob

YW

***When responding to posts, please include the post(s) you are replying to
so that others may learn and benefit from the issue.***

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Tags: , , ,